+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing City

Dasie.d

Dec 5, 2015
Hi,

I got my COPR , my Province is SK (the province that nominated me) and my city is Regina (the city that I indicated in my Provincial Nomination Application)

Can I land in Saskatoon instead of Regina ( Same Province )as my friend moved from there with whom I will be staying?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dasie.d said:
Hi,

I got my COPR , my Province is SK (the province that nominated me) and my city is Regina (the city that I indicated in my Provincial Nomination Application)

Can I land in Saskatoon instead of Regina ( Same Province )as my friend moved from there with whom I will be staying?
where are you actually entering Canada given your first point of entry into the country is where you would complete landing formalities and dont think apart from couple flights from/to the US either airport has direct international flights.

Others will correct me but i understand it to be the province that you settle in not the city and anyway as said arriving in either city by plane is probably a domestic flight anyway so no landing formalities.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can finish you landing in Saskatoon Downtown CBSA office. they have facility for inland applicant.
Just make sure if they ask why u not landing in regina office and came here that time u must have propre answer.
if you going to quit your job which gave u nomination then try to finish your landing at regina or eastvan.If cant get
early date in regina and meantime call to saskatoon office, If they give early date than regina office thats good for u .
you can then say that you couldnt get early date in regina so i booked my landing in saskatoon. good luck.