Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
He asked us about our relationship, and also the documents that they did request on the landing letter. Two photos etc.. but yeah he might ask about the relationship few questions to make sure everything is ok, and the rest not a big deal normal questions like have you ever been convicted, or asked to leave the country. It should not be a big deal. I got nervous for some reason I needed this to be done so I can travel for family matter. But yeah you would get your landing shortly, max at the end of Sept you should be a permanent resident. Goodluck don’t stress yourself just ignore till you receive that letter
Okay. That sounds great! I guess the documents they want are the passport, photos. Did you have to bring any other documents? AND I PROMISE THAT IS THE LAST QUESITON. lol I hope they are nice because I"ll be nervous too!!!!! Thank you again. I sure do appreciate your time. I'm so happy for you.

Last edited:

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Okay. That sounds great! I guess the documents they want are the passport, photos. Did you have to bring any other documents? AND I PROMISE THAT IS THE LAST QUESITON. lol I hope they are nice because I"ll be nervous too!!!!! Thank you again. I sure do appreciate your time. I'm so happy for you.
Yeah no worries I would like to help I was in your shoe before, and every person is different but in my situation here are the requirements:

You must attend the interview with the following:

v Your own interpreter, if required

v All of your in Canada dependants that are included on this application

v Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class. Sponsor must bring photo ID

v If you were sponsored as a spouse, please ensure that you bring with you your original marriage certificate that was submitted at time of your application for permanent residence.

v Proof of income for yourself and your sponsor/spouse. Proof includes recent paystubs, employment letter.

v If currently receiving Social Assistance, provide proof of financial benefits

v All Immigration documents, current and expired that are in your possession

v Two (2) photos for each person on this application taken within the last six (6) months - see enclosed appendix for specifications (only for clients who are becoming Permanent Residents).

v Proof you have paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490) (if applicable) *For each adult *.

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Yeah no worries I would like to help I was in your shoe before, and every person is different but in my situation here are the requirements:

You must attend the interview with the following:

v Your own interpreter, if required

v All of your in Canada dependants that are included on this application

v Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class. Sponsor must bring photo ID

v If you were sponsored as a spouse, please ensure that you bring with you your original marriage certificate that was submitted at time of your application for permanent residence.

v Proof of income for yourself and your sponsor/spouse. Proof includes recent paystubs, employment letter.

v If currently receiving Social Assistance, provide proof of financial benefits

v All Immigration documents, current and expired that are in your possession

v Two (2) photos for each person on this application taken within the last six (6) months - see enclosed appendix for specifications (only for clients who are becoming Permanent Residents).

v Proof you have paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490) (if applicable) *For each adult *.
Thank you SO much! This was great information. I see they asked you (PA) for your pay stubs. Did they ask for those? or for your sponsor? Some people are saying they request it in the letter, but never ask for them during the interview. Thank you again. You're awesome!

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Thank you SO much! This was great information. I see they asked you (PA) for your pay stubs. Did they ask for those? or for your sponsor? Some people are saying they request it in the letter, but never ask for them during the interview. Thank you again. You're awesome!
It doesn’t matter as long you show them you guys are working and not going to ask for any help once you get your PR. I’m working and my wife is so I showed him both

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Yesterday an officer called me from the London office and gave me the appointment details. He also told me to bring my last two payslips or proof that I have been looking for a job since I graduated. Isn't that a little odd?
What number did they call you from ? A little odd that they gave a call instead of responding the email.

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
What number did they call you from ? A little odd that they gave a call instead of responding the email.
I went to my landing and they did not land me because they did not have my passport ready (It was seized by Canada Boarder) So they had to call me again once its ready, but I don’t remember what was the number. But yeah I hope I did answer your question there