+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing at Ambassador Bridge (Detroit/Windsor)

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Anybody have any experiences landing at Ambassador Bridge, do they even do PR landing, and what might be the best way to find that out.??

Apologies if posting questions already answered, was trying to search but did not find any results. Would appreciate any links as well as direct answers.

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
You can do it there 7 days a week during normal day time until late night.
If you are not sure, contact CBSA for details.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
You can do it there 7 days a week during normal day time until late night.
If you are not sure, contact CBSA for details.
what number is CBSA reachable at? I tried calling their 888 number from US, and it did not let me connect ... any non-toll-free number?

Appreciate the help

DS895

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi guys,
I landed thru DTW - Windsor tunnel, i have rented a car and went thru the tunnel. It was an overall a pleasant experience.

Drove to the booth and IO asked bunch of regular question, what's the purpose of visit? How much cash? Goods i am accompanying? Rental car or your car? Then he gave yellow slip and asked us to go inside the building.
Went inside the building there were 5-6 IO standing, one of them asked us what's going on. We went to that person and told him we are here to confirm our PR. He looked at the document and then asked are you staying or going back. I said i will stay 2 weeks and then he asked for the address in Canada and other documents, form B4 and B4A. And then asked us to take a seat till he enters information in system. In meanwhile we used restrooms and then back to our seats waited for 25 mins.
Then IO officer called us and asked us to sign COPR and B4 and B4A. Then we waited for another 5 minutes he said all set and told us to keep COPR signed letter safe and he stapled that to our passports. Said you can travel with this COPR letter and passport via land border into Canada.
Told you will receive the PR card in 4-7 weeks in mail.

Cheers!!