+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing as PR - required funds for arranged employment

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Dear forum memebers,

I already work in Canada. I have applied for FSW 2 with arranged employment.
Now I know that if you have arranged employment they usually do not require to have the required funds with you. But on the initial application where they ask you how much money you will bring to canada , I do not remember but I put someting like 25000 US.
Now I have those money in bank back home, but since I am in canada I was planing to do flag-pulling.
Do you thing it will be a problem if I cannot show them 25000US as I mention in my applciation.
Though I can show them the minimum required for family of 3, 18200CAD whic I have in my canadian bank.
Do I need to get report from canadian bank that I have 18200 CAD in my cheqing account. Will that be necessary.

medadabhoy

May 2, 2016
Well I don't know much about the circumstances when you need to do flag-pulling. Nonetheless, I know the process. You simply go over to U.S. Customers & Border Protection, tell them you are there for flag-pulling and in return they will give you a letter etc and you simply reenter Canada with that and go to CBSA and they'll let you in.