+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landing and after

prem1965

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
I am waiting for my visa. Probably will get next month. I would like to clarify from senior members the following.

1. We are three i.e. my self, wife and my son who is 19.can I postpone my sons visit and later sponsor him. Is it possible?

2. If my son becomes PR, will his education be free in Canada.

3. Can I show the funds in my savings account in India as a proof of funds?

4. After landing, my idea is to visit Canada three to four months every year in order to keep my PR.can I sponsor my wife in case she is unable to maintain the two years period in five years.

5. Shall I get temporary job in Canada.

6.What is TN VISA to USA.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

prem1965 said:
I am waiting for my visa. Probably will get next month. I would like to clarify from senior members the following.

1. We are three i.e. my self, wife and my son who is 19.can I postpone my sons visit and later sponsor him. Is it possible?

You can, but to do it you must be in Canada and that doesn't appear to be your plan.

2. If my son becomes PR, will his education be free in Canada.

For primary and secondary, but has to pay for University/College the same as everyone else.

3. Can I show the funds in my savings account in India as a proof of funds?

The have to be convertible in Canada, and there are usually restrictions on Rupees for conversion

4. After landing, my idea is to visit Canada three to four months every year in order to keep my PR.can I sponsor my wife in case she is unable to maintain the two years period in five years.

Same applies as answer to your son question

5. Shall I get temporary job in Canada.

You choice

6.What is TN VISA to USA.

Only available to Canadian and Mexican citizens. My question is why bother if you and your family have no real intention to live in Canada.
PMM

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. You can but you have to sponsor him before he turns 22.
2. He will pay less money for college than somebody who is not PR.
3. Yes
4. You need 2 in 5 so that is 4 months a year every year. If you can not stay 4 months every year, you have to make it up by staying longer one year to make up for another. If your wife loses PR, you can sponsor her.
5. If you want to.

prem1965

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Thank for your patience in hearing my doubts.its because of confusion and unable to take a decision in settling.the time i applied i was 39 and now 45.so many things happened in between in domestic front.not courage enough to take a firm decision.once again thank u.