Med's Done....
July 2010
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
March 24 2011
where's your point of entry danny? toronto pearson?

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
DANNY25 said:
Hi Friends,

I completed my landing today and altogether it was a smooth landing process. AI flight 187 was a bit tiring but that was alright. my wife and daughter would be coming in jan end. immigration check took about 15 minutes. officer asked me about the fund but didnt bothered to see them or count. (i havent got sin no. or nor any leaflets which i have heard that other members do generally get. dont know why.) weather was not bad at all. 1 degree seemed to be like heaven (expecting the minus degree temp)

Would start looking for housing, cel phone connection, laptop and jobs from monday. suggestions from forum members are welcome.

My very sincere thanks this forum and seniors especially to qorax who is a real gem. Am looking forward to meet you sir.

Regards
Dannny

[/quot Best of luck,Dear,
Shaukat57

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
DANNY25 said:
Hi Friends,

I completed my landing today and altogether it was a smooth landing process. AI flight 187 was a bit tiring but that was alright. my wife and daughter would be coming in jan end. immigration check took about 15 minutes. officer asked me about the fund but didnt bothered to see them or count. (i havent got sin no. or nor any leaflets which i have heard that other members do generally get. dont know why.) weather was not bad at all. 1 degree seemed to be like heaven (expecting the minus degree temp)

Would start looking for housing, cel phone connection, laptop and jobs from monday. suggestions from forum members are welcome.

My very sincere thanks this forum and seniors especially to qorax who is a real gem. Am looking forward to meet you sir.

Regards
Dannny
Dear Danny bhai, Hu A'bad thi Chhu.
tame phone karvanu kahine bhuli gaya? ;D
any way keep posting your experience.

hu Ahmedabad th

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ali Haidar said:
Dear Champion, i got below response from CHC london, doe it mean my case is under security checking

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your recent enquiry.

We have received the medical results for your family.

This application is currently undergoing routine background checks. We will contact you once these have been completed. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention.

We hope this information is of assistance.

MEA
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdo
Yes, u r right.

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
thanks ! appreciate quick response ....

qorax said:
Yes, u r right.

DANNY25

Star Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thank you friends for your good wishes. really appreciate that....

Just to let u all know that I have found a rented accomodation in brampton Nr. Bovaird Road, Nr. Trinity Mall. It a newly constructed basement. (very airy though) fully furnished (except for the bed and mattress) inclusive of dinning table, sofas, fridge, TV with cable and indian channels too, fully equipped kitchen. importantly, no advance rent(s). (cherry on the cake)

Got the sin no. today and now gona activate my scotia bank account which I opened up from India (thanks to captain dutta) and apply for the health card.

WHAT I DISCOVERED ON THE VERY FIRST DAY : Canada is such a country where car is inevitable, (its more of a necessity than a luxury here) bus services are there but cold weather makes you feel that you are waiting for the ages to get your bus. frequency is not so good this is what I feel (I have lived in london for a year. Probably this is the reason why I am not so happy about the bus services. Coz in london transportation system is simply awesome and very very easy to understand.)

Question REGARDING MOBILE PHONE : Apart from wind as advised by most of the members, I have also found CHAT R which uses ROGER's tower. I end up virtually paying 15 CAD pm (plus 49 CAD for the phone) if I pay by credit card. Any ideas about CHAR R ??? please share.

Regards Danny

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Congratulations DANNY25 :D

Also,Thanks for sharing ur experience

Regards
pearl2010

DANNY25 said:

Just to let u all know that I have found a rented accomodation in brampton Nr. Bovaird Road, Nr. Trinity Mall. It a newly constructed basement. (very airy though) fully furnished (except for the bed and mattress) inclusive of dinning table, sofas, fridge, TV with cable and indian channels too, fully equipped kitchen. importantly, no advance rent(s). (cherry on the cake)

Got the sin no. today and now gona activate my scotia bank account which I opened up from India (thanks to captain dutta) and apply for the health card.

WHAT I DISCOVERED ON THE VERY FIRST DAY : Canada is such a country where car is inevitable, (its more of a necessity than a luxury here) bus services are there but cold weather makes you feel that you are waiting for the ages to get your bus. frequency is not so good this is what I feel (I have lived in london for a year. Probably this is the reason why I am not so happy about the bus services. Coz in london transportation system is simply awesome and very very easy to understand.)

Question REGARDING MOBILE PHONE : Apart from wind as advised by most of the members, I have also found CHAT R which uses ROGER's tower. I end up virtually paying 15 CAD pm (plus 49 CAD for the phone) if I pay by credit card. Any ideas about CHAR R ??? please share.

Regards Danny

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi,
if you would like to share the rent (amount) will be appreciated so every one will have a clear picture of monthly expenses depending on their family size....

Regards,

DANNY25 said:

Regards Danny

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations and all the best in Canada.
Thanks for sharing lol.

Ig