Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Yes for Alliance, u need to appear for Academic IELTS with an overall score of min 7.
At my time I gave only academic, for both alliance and immigration. But later, this changed. People have to give general, for the immigration purposes and academic for the cred. Eval.

I completed my BPT from RGUHS.
Earlier PLAR was mandatory for people without masters.
But this year, PLAR is waived.
I only did an online orientation course from univ. of Toronto . (3 months)
This is mandatory to appear for PCE.

Regards,
4can

quote author=manishkapoor18 link=topic=157303.msg2459191#msg2459191 date=1375299254]
hI !!

It would be great iff u can share your experience

a> alliance PT says IELTS academic... ( I have appeared for IELTS General - R &W =6.0 ,L=8.5 ,S=7 , Overall =7) Do i require to reappear for IELTS -Academic
b> which uni from India u did ur BPT /MPT and which all exams were recommended by AllaincePT for you to complete .. (just curious )
??? ???
Please share ur view ;D ;D

[/quote]

manishkapoor18

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
Thanks for your response .

Much appreciated ...

by saying This year PLAR Waived do u mean when i apply from credential evaluation I will not get PLAR ... I just need to do the online orientation course and I will qualify to appear for PCE..
Plz correct me IFF I misunderstood you .

Also please tell How much will this Online Orientation course cost ?
Which part of India you are from ? and are U still in India or abroad ?

4can said:
Yes for Alliance, u need to appear for Academic IELTS with an overall score of min 7.
At my time I gave only academic, for both alliance and immigration. But later, this changed. People have to give general, for the immigration purposes and academic for the cred. Eval.

I completed my BPT from RGUHS.
Earlier PLAR was mandatory for people without masters.
But this year, PLAR is waived.
I only did an online orientation course from univ. of Toronto . (3 months)
This is mandatory to appear for PCE.

Regards,
4can

quote author=manishkapoor18 link=topic=157303.msg2459191#msg2459191 date=1375299254]
hI !!

It would be great iff u can share your experience

a> alliance PT says IELTS academic... ( I have appeared for IELTS General - R &W =6.0 ,L=8.5 ,S=7 , Overall =7) Do i require to reappear for IELTS -Academic
b> which uni from India u did ur BPT /MPT and which all exams were recommended by AllaincePT for you to complete .. (just curious )
??? ???
Please share ur view ;D ;D

4can

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 february 2010
Doc's Request.
25 march 2010
AOR Received.
30 July 2010
IELTS Request
Inprocess since 15 march 2012
File Transfer...
Wait letter- 23 march 2012
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
18 march 2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
what you understood is right.

I do not exactly remember the fee. I think around 280 CAD.
U can check the website of univ of Toronto.
Orientation to Canadian health care system,culture and context is the name of the programme.
The alliance will guide you on taking the admission towards the end of your evaluation .

quote author=manishkapoor18 link=topic=157303.msg2462178#msg2462178 date=1375381226]

Much appreciated ...

by saying This year PLAR Waived do u mean when i apply from credential evaluation I will not get PLAR ... I just need to do the online orientation course and I will qualify to appear for PCE..

[/quote]

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
physioglobal said:
I am just starting this for all the recently landed physios in canada....
great work,..it vl be very beneficial for us.thanks a lot

Ptleo

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
13-05-2013
Hello Senior members and physios.

I am new to the forum and looking for some answers regarding 2013 FSWP application and credential evaluation with the alliance. I will appreciate your input on this.

1. I have applied to FSWP and my documents have reached CPP-O in May 2013 and my documents reached them on 5/13/2013. I have seen the document that many applicants are being notified that their application is transferred to the local VO. Will I recieve an acknowledgement stating so.

2. For the credential evaluation, I have a Master of science in exercise science degree but all the courses we took are in biomechanics, instrumentation, statistics, EMG and so on. How does it effect the evaluation as the name of the degree does not state physical therapy. Please advice if any of you are in the same situation and gone through the evaluation.

Thank you so much.

LeoPT.

manishkapoor18

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
Thanks again !!! ;D ;D ;D
4can said:
what you understood is right.

I do not exactly remember the fee. I think around 280 CAD.
U can check the website of univ of Toronto.
Orientation to Canadian health care system,culture and context is the name of the programme.
The alliance will guide you on taking the admission towards the end of your evaluation .

quote author=manishkapoor18 link=topic=157303.msg2462178#msg2462178 date=1375381226]

Much appreciated ...

Anu 81

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
NOC Code......
0311/3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
23rd-Jun-10
AOR Received.
1st AOR:23-Apr-10
IELTS Request
21st Aug-10
File Transfer...
30th-Jun-10
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
29th Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 9/4/2013 , Visa issued on 4/4/2013, Received on 13/4/2013
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
Hi Friends,
I have recently landed in Toronto and presently in Mississauga.I am in the process of credential evaluation and searching for PTA job.Its really appreciated for the idea of having a saperate thread for physios. PLAR is no more there ,but still you have to take an online course to cover up “Context of Physiotherapy Practice in Canada”.For all my friends in this forum i am pasting a link for the same.This is also suggested by Alliance PT.

http://www.physicaltherapy.utoronto.ca/iept/physiotherapy-practice-within-the-canadian-health-care-context

So friend before or in conjunction with your credentialing process please take up this course. Hope this may help.

deepakchauhan

Jul 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
IN HANDS OF PAFSO
LANDED..........
IN HANDS OF GOD
Hi friends I intend giving the PCE but its been 5 years I have left the field and have shifted to banking..

Can some one guide what is the curriculum and what all I should bring from India as in books and study material to prepare for the exam...

Kindly advice.

4can

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 february 2010
Doc's Request.
25 march 2010
AOR Received.
30 July 2010
IELTS Request
Inprocess since 15 march 2012
File Transfer...
Wait letter- 23 march 2012
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
18 march 2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Hi Anu,
As u are already in Canada, u must be having a better idea on books to refer for PCE.
Is there a specific guide or so like the NPTE prep guide?
Do share if u know.
Thanks.

Anu 81 said:
Hi Friends,
I have recently landed in Toronto and presently in Mississauga.I am in the process of credential evaluation and searching for PTA job.Its really appreciated for the idea of having a saperate thread for physios. PLAR is no more there ,but still you have to take an online course to cover up “Context of Physiotherapy Practice in Canada”.For all my friends in this forum i am pasting a link for the same.This is also suggested by Alliance PT.

http://www.physicaltherapy.utoronto.ca/iept/physiotherapy-practice-within-the-canadian-health-care-context

So friend before or in conjunction with your credentialing process please take up this course. Hope this may help.

Olando

Aug 24, 2012
I really don't understand why brandyzene is writing in some garbled text speech. It takes more effort to type like that writing in proper English.

manishkapoor18

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
Thanksfor sharing this link

Am sure everyone here would appreciate your gesture .
Would request you to please keep sharing your experience with all forumites ...

Anu 81 said:
Hi Friends,

brandyzene

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olando said:
I really don't understand why brandyzene is writing in some garbled text speech. It takes more effort to type like that writing in proper English.
Agreed bro I will use better phrases next time

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anu 81 said:
Hi Friends,

ya,, keep it up dear