Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
+1 for the information. Seniors, please is there any such thing for Edmonton ;D

Omo Naija said:
Another reason to come to Saskatchewan.....

http://radiuscentre.com/employment-programs/

The Radius Community Centre offers FREE trainings In Saskatoon for new immigrants in relevant areas to develop your job searching skills.

I also attended this one too :-[

Please go through the url above for more details

This one doesn't pay Salary sha :mad:

All the best guys and don't forget my +1 :p

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Anvaller said:
Of course ur address is required because if u don't have an address, how would they deliver it? But don't sweat too much about the address, if u can't give them a permanent address at the port of entry. I worried about it too but found out that there is nothing to it. The IO will instruct you on where to send ur address to (within 30 days) once you have a permanent address after landing. So once u rent an apartment and u have an address, u can forward the address to them.
Nice one!

STARGIRL

Oct 8, 2014
Good day all seniors in the house. Wow finally finished reading thru the entire ;D I have been greatly enriched by you all,may God bless us all and cause Canada to favor us IJN . Im planning to land sometimes in aug with my family,I have my b tech in chemical engineering and also an MBA in person ell management /human resource. We are planning to land in Saskatoon ,pls seniors kindly give any information that can make our settling down more easier. As regards getting professional jobs. Many thanks!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
STARGIRL said:
Good day all seniors in the house. Wow finally finished reading thru the entire ;D I have been greatly enriched by you all,may God bless us all and cause Canada to favor us IJN . Im planning to land sometimes in aug with my family,I have my b tech in chemical engineering and also an MBA in person ell management /human resource. We are planning to land in Saskatoon ,pls seniors kindly give any information that can make our settling down more easier. As regards getting professional jobs. Many thanks!
Try contact Omo Naija.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
STARGIRL said:
I second that. ...do contact Omo Naija but read up his previous posts n check the links to internship opportunities.

Pls let me know how it goes. I'm also heading to Sask this year. Trusting for PPR very shortly.

All the best!

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Good day my people,
To the glory of GOD,my family landed into Calgary on 23rd of Jan and GOD has been faithful and will remain faithful in JESUS name.we are settling in gradually and I promise to share my experience soon.Pls is any of our landed seniors in Airdrie?Kindly, PM me .thank you.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
arewaincalgary said:
Good day my people,
To the glory of GOD,my family landed into Calgary on 23rd of Jan and GOD has been faithful and will remain faithful in JESUS name.we are settling in gradually and I promise to share my experience soon.Pls is any of our landed seniors in Airdrie?Kindly, PM me .thank you.

Congratulations Arewa , wishing you the favour of God in your new home

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
arewaincalgary said:
Good day my people,
Thank God for safe trip.

HisGrace

Mar 14, 2014
Hello Seniors

I tuale with 10 fingers!!!

I would be grateful if seniors can assist me as with any information that would make our stay in Manitoba a comfortable process. We intend landing by first week in April as we just recd the Maple leaf and we are making arrangements presently for the relocation.

I would appreciate any assistance or info and any other issue as relates to (Manitoba) Canada .

Thanks and regards

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
HisGrace said:
Hello Seniors

I would be grateful if seniors can assist me as with any information that would make our stay in Manitoba a comfortable process. We intend landing by first week in April as we just recd the Maple leaf and we are making arrangements presently for the relocation.

I would appreciate any assistance or info and any other issue as relates to (Manitoba) Canada .

Thanks and regards
Manitoba Start would be of great help.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
HisGrace said:
Hello Seniors

Thanks and regards
Big congrats

HisGrace

Mar 14, 2014
Hello people, pls guide me, i am going to Manitoba enroute Montreal, which means i will do my POINT OF ENTRY FORMALITIES AND POF DECLARATION in Montreal before boarding the Manitoba flight.

I hope this is doable pls, hope I will not be worried again if I get to Manitoba for another POE AND POF processes?

Thank you and regards!

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
HisGrace said:
Hello people, pls guide me, i am going to Manitoba enroute Montreal, which means i will do my POINT OF ENTRY FORMALITIES AND POF DECLARATION in Montreal before boarding the Manitoba flight.

I hope this is doable pls, hope I will not be worried again if I get to Manitoba for another POE AND POF processes?

Thank you and regards!
Don't worry. You can't do landing twice, if u did ur landing procedures in montreal that means u have become a PR right there on the spot. So u are subsequently travelling to manitoba as a PR. That should mean that ur flight "montreal-winnipeg" would be a local flight which means u wont even have to pass thru immigration and all that as u land in winnipeg.

Good luck!

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
Hello seniors,

We landed on 15th and we planned to go back to Nigeria next week. I have given out a friends address with a request that our PR card to be sent to Nigeria. However, someone told me today that they are likely to open every document being sent at the border and will not be advisable to send by post. He advised that they might need to wait for someone travelling to Nigeria before they can send it.

Please I would like to know the advise of people that have gone through this.

Many thanks.