Submitted with Application
Med's Request
16-11-13
Passport Req..
13/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
MANY CONGRATS BABYMART.

ALL THANKS TO JAH ON YOUR SAFE & HASSLE-FREE TRIP TO OUR DREAM LAND WHICH IS NOW REAL FOR YOU.

THE BROTHERS OVER THERE ARE QUITE WELCOMING!

ALL THE BEST AS YOU SETTLE IN.

SHOGA (JW)

Hello House! Did You Guys Missed Me Here!!

Well I am back with a bang from Calgary, Canada!!! Therefore my family and I are happy and excited to inform you that we safely arrived in Calgary on Thursday May 30, 2013 by 9pm local time.

The experience was awesome despite the initial fears and reservations concerning reported difficulties some forumites encountered at port of entry, Montreal!! By God special Grace Ours went smoothly without missing our connecting flight to Calgary.

Our eventual journey started from Abuja with Lufthansa Airline via Frankfurt. The services and food was superb, courteous and friendly airline attendants. We finally arrived Frankfurt at 5.15am local time. After security clearance with no incident whatsoever we were directed to Canada Air counter for our next flight to Montreal by 1.30pm local, meaning we waited for over 7 hours at Frankfurt airport.

We finally left at scheduled time with supportive staff that gave families preference to board the plane first. So for those of us who not married yet, please speed up for special treatment!!! LOL!!! We arrived Montreal at 4pm local time, we did security clearance and we were directed to pick our luggage at the baggage stand to complete the immigration process and clearance to enter Canada. We were fortunate to meet only 2 families ahead of us and of course we were promptly attended to. Our POF was counted and recorded but our luggage were not checked. The lady official said she believed us. She asked us to give her 15 minutes to complete the process which she did within record time. She formally and warmly welcomed us to Canada and handed over our documents with instructions etc. She also graciously directed us to our last connecting flight to Calgary.

We THANK God immensely for bringing us this far!!

Our special Thanks goes to Vikolo, particularly, for the indescribable and wonderful assistance he and his family have been rendering. Only God can adequately reward him. We also thank Gent2 and BDX for picking us up at the Calgary Airport within a short notice.

So far we have completed the usual documentation including obtaining SIN and bank account opening processes.

Our greatest challenge now is accommodation!! Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

THANKS to ALL Forumites for all their supports in whatsoever form!!

Baby, Papa and Eaglets Mart

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
ANigerian said:
Priceless

You can still travel (I assume you are going to naija)!! You just need to process a travel document back from CHC Lagos, it is a straight forward process. Just take proof of address in Canada and other things like COPR to confirm permanent residency!

Peace!!
No not to Naija. Can't risk traveling without.Would take it in good faith.Thanks

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Congrats on your safe trip....May you reap the fruitiness of this land.Amen

Warm Regards

babymart said:

Well I am back with a bang from Calgary, Canada!!! Therefore my family and I are happy and excited to inform you that we safely arrived in Calgary on Thursday May 30, 2013 by 9pm local time.

The experience was awesome despite the initial fears and reservations concerning reported difficulties some forumites encountered at port of entry, Montreal!! By God special Grace Ours went smoothly without missing our connecting flight to Calgary.

Our eventual journey started from Abuja with Lufthansa Airline via Frankfurt. The services and food was superb, courteous and friendly airline attendants. We finally arrived Frankfurt at 5.15am local time. After security clearance with no incident whatsoever we were directed to Canada Air counter for our next flight to Montreal by 1.30pm local, meaning we waited for over 7 hours at Frankfurt airport.

We finally left at scheduled time with supportive staff that gave families preference to board the plane first. So for those of us who not married yet, please speed up for special treatment!!! LOL!!! We arrived Montreal at 4pm local time, we did security clearance and we were directed to pick our luggage at the baggage stand to complete the immigration process and clearance to enter Canada. We were fortunate to meet only 2 families ahead of us and of course we were promptly attended to. Our POF was counted and recorded but our luggage were not checked. The lady official said she believed us. She asked us to give her 15 minutes to complete the process which she did within record time. She formally and warmly welcomed us to Canada and handed over our documents with instructions etc. She also graciously directed us to our last connecting flight to Calgary.

Our special Thanks goes to Vikolo, particularly, for the indescribable and wonderful assistance he and his family have been rendering. Only God can adequately reward him. We also thank Gent2 and BDX for picking us up at the Calgary Airport within a short notice.

So far we have completed the usual documentation including obtaining SIN and bank account opening processes.

Our greatest challenge now is accommodation!! Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Shoga said:
MANY CONGRATS BABYMART.

ALL THANKS TO JAH ON YOUR SAFE & HASSLE-FREE TRIP TO OUR DREAM LAND WHICH IS NOW REAL FOR YOU.

SHOGA (JW)

Yeah Shoga....THANKS Immensely. Jehovah safely guided and protected us to Calgary.. We are all fine. We attended meeting on Sunday. Warmly welcomed. We even had dinner latter with one of our Nigerian family. We are trying to settle in..Keep you posted

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
priceless said:
Congrats on your safe trip....May you reap the fruitiness of this land.Amen

Warm Regards
Thanks Priceless. We wish you and all others same

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
babymart said:
Thanks Priceless. We wish you and all others same
Hi babymart,

Kindly check your PM; I sent you one!!!
Thanks ;)

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Congrats babymart good to have you on this side. Thank God the journey went well am happy for you and family. Warm regards to hubby and kids would pm you now.

Cheers
Tinuade

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Congrats babymart good to have you on this side. Thank God the journey went well am happy for you and family. Warm regards to hubby and kids would pm you now.

Cheers
Tinuade

THANKS maam.We are happy to be here too.ok maam.pls pm me your number!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Shoga said:
MANY CONGRATS BABYMART.

SHOGA (JW)

Thanks @ Shoga.Good to know you are a JW.Pls where is your location.looking forward to reading from you.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO LANDAED NAIJA, IF VE BENEFITED FROM IOM/LUFTANSA BOOKING CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THROUGH.
SEUN

ayd

Star Member
May 21, 2012
priceless said:
Thank you everyone....May God continue to meet our expectation.

Pls has anyone that arrived in April received their PR card....
Checked on their website and the processing time is now 63days :eek:.

we landed on April 3rd and got ours June 3rd

toyeeen

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
28/04/2012
AOR Received.
FROM CIO ... 24/07/2012
Med's Request
27/09/2012
Med's Done....
11/10/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2012
LANDED..........
12/07/2013
SEUN...good day. With rgds to Ur post on IOM, I eventually bought my ticket from IOM, pls call them on 014613191, between 9am and 10am in the morning. I would rather U call on Tuesday morning, to book an appointment with them. You may ask to speak with Omonike , she actually handled mine, but you can only get her on Tuesday mornings, you would need to very friendly and extremely patient with them...Cheers .

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
seglad said:
Yes am free o!!! I was able to organize myself and balance my day -to-day activities. The paradox is that: Nothing is too big to offer towards humanity. Lets us individually contribute our parts towards humanity rather than being a separatist.
Just read this now and I'm obliged to increase your rating.

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
Good day to everyone,

As some of you already know there exists a sub-set of this forum on BlackBerry Land and there is the need to further strengthen it's membership rank. The current membership cuts across landed; about to land and soon to land NAIJA individuals. We respect the privacy and peculiar situations of members.

If you are have the desire and interest to interact closely in a smaller group with like minds, on like issues/topics please feel free to indicate your interest by sending a PM to me or Swinglow( http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/swinglow-u325414.html) with your BlackBerry PIN for addition to the group.

Thanks and warm regards.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toyeeen said:
SEUN...good day. With rgds to Ur post on IOM, I eventually bought my ticket from IOM, pls call them on 014613191, between 9am and 10am in the morning. I would rather U call on Tuesday morning, to book an appointment with them. You may ask to speak with Omonike , she actually handled mine, but you can only get her on Tuesday mornings, you would need to very friendly and extremely patient with them...Cheers .
Thanks toyeeen i will surely do so
seun