Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
vikolo said:
Hi Peeps!
I need to arrange a visiting visa for my mother in law. Has anyone done this recently? Ideas are welcomed.

Regards
Vikolo you need to apply for super visa for your mother in law.This is a special visa for parents/grand parents of Canadian citicizen/permanent residents. Check CIC website for details.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
I have not been here for some time. I am impressed to see my people landing.
Congrats to those who recently landed.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
I have not been here for some time. I am impressed to see my people landing.
Congrats to those who recently landed.
Ol' boy don't get too consumed with making $$$,$$$. Have been trying to get across to you since. Wetin sef?

Good that you are back on the forum.

Oloye

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Dear All,

Happy New Month to everyone. It's the month of GREAT GRACE, we shall receive the same for GOOD WORKS. On the directive of Ma Ig, I have pasted below the prayer points for the 3 Days Fasting and Prayers starting on Thursday, 2nd May to Saturday 4th May. We shall take the DAY 3 prayers together at the meeting.

DyDx

THEME: O LORD, MAKE A WAY!

INSTRUCTION: Please start EACH DAY with Praise and Worship for 15minutes, and then take the scriptures and the confessions before the prayer bullets. Please stand while taking the prayers; and do that aggressively and passionately. For optimal result, take these prayers for 1HOUR anytime between 12midnight and 3am EACH DAY.

Romans 8:1-2: There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit, for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. AND Psalms 2:1-12: Why do the nations rage…

Confessions:FATHER, I thank you for this prayer program. Thank you because the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty to the pulling down of satanic strongholds. As I go into prayer, I pray that you will manifest your presence in my life.

I declare that JESUS is Lord over my life – spirit, soul and body. I confess every known and unknown sin. I am sanctified by the blood of Jesus. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus. I am justified by the blood of Jesus. I have the life of God in me.

I decree civil war among demons, spirits, personalities and powers set up to oppose these prayers and I break their backbone by the power in the blood of Jesus.

LORD, I pray that you will dispatch special angels of battle to evacuate stubborn spirits and their agents to the land of the wicked for mass destruction by divine earthquake, thunder and brimstone in Jesus’ mighty name.

I shall possess my possessions. Let 12 legions of angels of restoration go forth into the land of the living and of the dead to recover every blessing I have lost in the past in Jesus’ name.

Today let the angels of favor be released to favor me in Jesus’ name. Let the angels of prosperity be dispatched to bring prosperity and abundance to me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

DAY 1 - Foundational Prayer
1. Every spiritual age-group limiting my progress in life, receive the sulphur, brimstone, fire of God, crash and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name
2. Thou collector strongman or woman from the waters in my place of birth, release my portion, receive divine judgment and die by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. You ancestral strongmen and women of my father’s house, I relocate you to the land of the wicked; and I release the earthquake, thunder and fire of the Lord to swallow you in the name of Jesus.
4. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead lift up my marriage and/or family from the valley of destruction in the name of Jesus.
5. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead, lift up my finances from every spiritual graveyard in Jesus’ name.
6. Thou power that raised Jesus from the dead, resurrect all my buried potentials by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. O Spirit of life that raised up Jesus from the dead, breathe life into my: prayer altar, dream life, marriage, calling and every organ in my body; and catapult my spiritual life from the valley to the mountaintop in Jesus’ name.
8. O Lord, inflame my heart with the love of Jesus and help me to live and breathe the fire of holiness from now onwards in Jesus’ name.
9. O Lord, help me to live and breathe the fire of holiness from now onwards in Jesus’ name.
10. I clear the pipeline of my breakthroughs with the blood of Jesus. Thank you Lord for ushering me into a new season of joy and gladness in Jesus’ name.

DAY 2 – Dedication Prayer
1. Holy Spirit, inflame my heart with the love of Christ in Jesus’ name.
2. O Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit begin to manifest in my life in a powerful new way in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every stronghold of idolatry in my heart be thrown down and be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus’ name.
4. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost expose and burn to ashes every stranger hiding in any area of my life in Jesus’ name.
5. O Lord, give unto me the gift of the Spirit (mention the gifts – Gal 5:20-26) in Jesus’ name
6. O Lord, help me to use your gifts to glorify your name and to edify the body of Christ in Jesus’ name.
7. Every satanic covering preventing me from seeing in the spirit, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ name.
8. Every strongman throwing a spiritual blanket over my eyes in the spirit, be consumed by the fire of the Lord in Jesus’ name.
9. Spirit of the Living God, open my eyes to see in the spirit in Jesus’ name.
10. O Lord, open my ears to hear your voice clearly in Jesus’ name.
11. Thank you Lord for answering these prayers.

DAY 3 – O Lord Make A Way
1. O Lord, release your anointing of excellence upon my life. I reject disgrace; agents of shame and disgrace be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
2. It is written: The Lord shall make me the head and not the tail; I shall be above only and not beneath; you spirit of the tail, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power occupying my seat of greatness, be unseated by fire in the name of Jesus. Every satanic law invoked against my destiny, be cancelled by the law of the Spirit of life in Jesus’ name.
4. Every wall of Jericho blocking the receipt of my Canada PR visas, collapse by thunder and fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Where there is no way in my Canada PR application, O Lord, make a way for me in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, you are the judge of all the earth; let your righteous judgment overturn every satanic judgment against my life and any visa officer’s decision against my PR application in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, promote those who support my righteous cause to positions of authority and power in Jesus’ name.
8. O Lord, demote those who oppose my righteous cause to positions of disgrace and shame in the mighty name of Jesus
9. My testimonies shall surprise my friends and shock my enemies in Jesus’ name. I claim the Spirit of favor in my going out and coming in by the power in the blood of Jesus.
10. It is written: Wherever the sole of my feet shall tread upon is given to me for a possession; therefore our landed seniors and we shall drink the milk and honey of Canada in Jesus’ name.
11. O Lord I decree and declare that our landed seniors and I shall instead of problems, meet opportunities; instead of demotion, we receive 7-fold promotion in the land of Canada in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, let my season of glory appear in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@Gabrilla
Thanks dear am fine and enjoying the spring if I have my way I would say the weather should remain in spring, winter is not fun at all!! How are you and yours doing? All the best in the new month.

Cheers

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Gabrilla
Thanks dear am fine and enjoying the spring if I have my way I would say the weather should remain in spring, winter is not fun at all!! How are you and yours doing? All the best in the new month.

Cheers
we shall join you soon..canada agbe gbogbo wa...

Abdelbasit

May 5, 2013
Hello brother
I just want to now how get immigration visa or the steps to get it .
I am from Sudan Telecommunication Engineer
working In shabakaat for dynamic system company
Maintenance Engineer
best regard
Abdelbasit

Favor

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
cynmax said:
Vikolo you need to apply for super visa for your mother in law.This is a special visa for parents/grand parents of Canadian citicizen/permanent residents. Check CIC website for details.
Absolutely correct! Its now Super visa of about 2 years validity, and not visiting visa for parents. You need to show enough funds to support them as well as buy private health insurance for your parents. Like Cynmax rightly said you can see more details Here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

To apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, you must:

be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
be found admissible to Canada; and
meet certain other conditions.
Note: You cannot include dependants in this application. Only your spouse or common-law partner is eligible to accompany you under this provision.

Visa officers consider several factors before deciding if a person is admissible. The person must be a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of the visit. Among the things that could be considered are:

the person’s ties to the home country;
the purpose of the visit;
the person’s family and financial situation;
the overall economic and political stability of the home country; and
an invitation from a Canadian host.
In addition to being found admissible to Canada, the parent or grandparent must also:

provide a written commitment of financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who meets a minimum income threshold;
prove that they have bought Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year; and
complete an Immigration Medical Examination.
Visa-Exempt Visitors

You may need a temporary resident visa to visit Canada, depending on your citizenship. However, if you are visa-exempt, you may still benefit from the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa provisions.

Need Help?
We may have the perfect answer for you
Top questions

How does the parent and grandparent super visa differ from a visitor visa?
Is the parent and grandparent super visa a multi-entry visa?
What’s the difference between the parent and grandparent super visa and the 10-year multiple entry visa?
I need to calculate family size when applying for the parent and grandparent super visa. Whom should I include?
Can I cancel my sponsorship application and apply for a super visa instead?
Find more answers in the Help Centre.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Well said!

Favor said:
Absolutely correct! Its now Super visa of about 2 years validity, and not visiting visa for parents. You need to show enough funds to support them as well as buy private health insurance for your parents. Like Cynmax rightly said you can see more details Here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
Note: You cannot include dependants in this application. Only your spouse or common-law partner is eligible to accompany you under this provision.

Visa officers consider several factors before deciding if a person is admissible. The person must be a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of the visit. Among the things that could be considered are:

the person's ties to the home country;
the person's family and financial situation;
In addition to being found admissible to Canada, the parent or grandparent must also:

provide a written commitment of financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who meets a minimum income threshold;
prove that they have bought Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year; and
Visa-Exempt Visitors

You may need a temporary resident visa to visit Canada, depending on your citizenship. However, if you are visa-exempt, you may still benefit from the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa provisions.

Need Help?
Top questions

What's the difference between the parent and grandparent super visa and the 10-year multiple entry visa?
I need to calculate family size when applying for the parent and grandparent super visa. Whom should I include?

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Hello all,

Please can someone / anyone be kind enough to provide me with the mobile phone number of any kind :p IOM Lagos staff.

Need to connect a friend urgently and they arent picking up their land lines.

Please assist.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Gabrilla

Cheers
We are fineo, we are still waiting for accra to answer us, is like you don't like winter like myself ;D ;D :D Don't worry, you will soon get use to it. Regards to your family

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Favor said:

Visa-Exempt Visitors

Need Help?
Top questions

What's the difference between the parent and grandparent super visa and the 10-year multiple entry visa?
Just to add that its good to start it early because it takes quite sometime to process. I assisted my friend in submitting his dad's application and it took about 10months, medicals and re-medicals. For me, i call it semi-immigrant visa in terms of the details they take in approving it, so its good to have that in mind before you begin the process.

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Favor said:

Visa-Exempt Visitors

Need Help?
Top questions

Nice information. :)

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
The Lord has done it again.
I arrived Calgary,Alberta six weeks ago and I have started working in my professional field on a full time permanent appointment.
All you need do is to pray to God and believe in yourself as everybody case is different.
My God is Sogood.
Sogood