+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDED NAIJA APPLICANT PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERINCE

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Good to hear about the rain of PPR's and MR's, i pray that all these things would be fruitful in the name of Jesus. Amen
I just want to give us two pieces of advice;
1) The country Canada is a nation founded by the Indians (Veejay and Drhamendra are called East Indians here FYI),these are the aboriginal people who named the country Canada (which I hear means village) and due to their religious and traditional beliefs, possessed and dedicated this nation to so many things,so the first thing to do here,or even before you land is to spiritually possess this land to favor,that God will favor you on all sides,pls pray against any attacks on your health and those of your loved ones

2) Romans 12:2
please drop all stereotypes of how you are supposed to be successful in Canada, with God all things are possible, I have seen and heard of 9ja immigrants who bought houses and new cars in less than 18months doing legit paid work,so pls drop this idea of survival job,pls.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Toluwanile said:
@ EMO
@ Lukeke
Hin pele o gbogbo ujesha. I am no longer surprised at you two. I've just discovered d 'Osomalo' spirit that does not joke with money matters. Baba re agbe o!
E eee h in an yeye re ni. Ipade ria bi oyin. (Meaning that's thick madam. It shall be a joyous moment when we'll meet)

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
dreamteam said:
Good to hear about the rain of PPR's and MR's, i pray that all these things would be fruitful in the name of Jesus. Amen
I just want to give us two pieces of advice;
1) The country Canada is a nation founded by the Indians (Veejay and Drhamendra are called East Indians here FYI),these are the aboriginal people who named the country Canada (which I hear means village) and due to their religious and traditional beliefs, possessed and dedicated this nation to so many things,so the first thing to do here,or even before you land is to spiritually possess this land to favor,that God will favor you on all sides,pls pray against any attacks on your health and those of your loved ones

2) Romans 12:2
please drop all stereotypes of how you are supposed to be successful in Canada, with God all things are possible, I have seen and heard of 9ja immigrants who bought houses and new cars in less than 18months doing legit paid work,so pls drop this idea of survival job,pls.
Thanks. Dreamteam. Keep it coming. I am sure you are reinforcing the thought of lots of spiritual men and women in the house.

I say God bless you for your advise.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Seconded dreamteam, we must understand the place of God in all our endevours. I remember reading the success story of a Malaysian guy on the thread and when some asked him how he made it in such a short time he said he went to the gods his mother served and prayed there before landing and that the priest blessed him and i wondered if people can believe and be blessed by lesser gods how much us that believe in the only wise God, the creator of heaven and earth!!!

I urge us all Christians and Muslim alike to recognise the place of God in this venture, once U land from the airport start claiming what is yours!!! Please dont go to sleep after claiming oh Faith without Works is Death meaning poverty and frustration.

We must all land with positive mindset telling yourself i must succed and join the good statistics. For me am Optimistic and full of Conviction that i have made the right decision and the land has no choice but to favour me.

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Seconded dreamteam, we must understand the place of God in all our endevours. I remember reading the success story of a Malaysian guy on the thread and when some asked him how he made it in such a short time he said he went to the gods his mother served and prayed there before landing and that the priest blessed him and i wondered if people can believe and be blessed by lesser gods how much us that believe in the only wise God, the creator of heaven and earth!!!

I urge us all Christians and Muslim alike to recognise the place of God in this venture, once U land from the airport start claiming what is yours!!! Please dont go to sleep after claiming oh Faith without Works is Death meaning poverty and frustration.

We must all land with positive mindset telling yourself i must succed and join the good statistics. For me am Optimistic and full of Conviction that i have made the right decision and the land has no choice but to favour me.
Correct! Thank you for this piece,

My addition, and after doing all this, if it seems your confession is not working, stay with it, even Jesus said Lazarus will not die, yet he did ,but Jesus did not change His confession.

Don't give up on your faith and speaking it forth, don't give up on your works either (searching, researching, learning and networking). Don't glue to the negative people, it wont help you so much!

See you at the top!!!

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
Dreamteam and Guvcode: straight on point , i was missisuagah . Toronto and Calgary , spoke with a lot of people , hunted for job , went shopping ,even on kijiji ....churching , eating and name it ..but i am back in Nigeria after 4 weeks .................

To come and pack my load and leave finally ! ;) after doing all the excel sheet and analysis.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Jibaba said:
Dreamteam and Guvcode: straight on point , i was missisuagah . Toronto and Calgary , spoke with a lot of people , hunted for job , went shopping ,even on kijiji ....churching , eating and name it ..but i am back in Nigeria after 4 weeks .................

To come and pack my load and leave finally ! ;) after doing all the excel sheet and analysis.
Having done all pray. Go and possess the land that the Lord placed before us all.

Cheers

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Jibaba said:

Good one. We want to be hearing positive things. Jibaba, thanks.
Men are born to struggle. So we must struggle to survive!

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Jibaba said:

@Jibaba

Interesting, give us more of the findings oh!, we love to hear your discovery of land.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Jibaba said:

Jibaba welcome back to 9ja we will love to hear the full details about your experience of Canada at the earliest possible time.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hello all, one of our landed senior sent me this link and I thought I should share it www.career edge.com it talks about paid internship which can give one the much needed Canadian experience!!! But it comes with a condition? Your credentials must have been assessed !!!

I once again advise all planning to land to start the process of credential evaluation if you are yet to start one. Please check the one relevant to your profession and province before you start,

Thanks pa Seglad for the link

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Hello aunty tinu how you doing?sorry can you explain how this credential evaluation works I dont really understand it..You said anybody that planning to land should start the credential evaluation by now.

Am planning to Land by oct.

Cheers

Thanks

mic_silas

Mar 18, 2012
@Jibaba, welcome back to fatherland..please ur advice is needed here. i will do my landing soon..wana confirm the following, 1- Can i present a funded dollar credit card of standard chartered banks as pof? 2. Have you been able to obtain your PR card, SIN and health card number. What is the timeline for getting these in Calgary? i assume you went to calgary. Thanks.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/best-city-or-province-to-land-if-you-are-in-engineering-profession-t107849.0.html

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
http://jobs-emplois.gc.ca/psr-rp/index-eng.htm. Landed seniors and those planning to land soon you might want to check this out.