Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Jada said:
@ Mayoress, learning how to make hair or sew clothes is a good trade to learn. Hair especially cos it's really expensive here.

@ gel003, doing a masters in HRM there will be a waste truly cos it is not really recognized here.
Thanks alot. So do u know of any certification in HRM i can do here that would be recognised there or do i wait till we get there before doing anything further? As for making of hair and sewing, i think i will use my study leave period while i wait Pr visa to learn how to make hair properly and if time permits, sewing.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@ Snr. Jada, thanks a lot. Starting my apprenticeship next week.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
@ mayoress i think is better you go for the students class than apprentiship cos most times little or no attention is given to them.you can discuss this with the saloon owner.

jonaj

Mar 14, 2012
Good day Seniors,
Am planning to come to canada but i need to make my house in order so as not to be stranded in labour market over there having worked in banking sector for 6 yrs here and later go into private practice.
Please what are the foreign certification someone can do in Nigeria that is allowed in Canada to work in their Marketing and banking sector.And also i want to inquire if CISA and CISM is allowed in Canada for good job hunting.
Thank

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people,

what can i say we waited, waited, waited and waited.............and finally it came. Got MR today. This journey started in April 2010 and today marked a significant step closer to the destination i give God all the praise.

My vote of thanks is very long but i would try and make it brief, i start by thanking Ma Ig who has make this thread possible for it has added so much value to the whole process, my fellow M1 applicant who kept urging me on even when it seems Accra would never answer, landed seniors with invaluable advise here and there, M2 and M3 applicant who have added new vibes to the thread and even our silent followers thanks to you all.

Cheers
Tinuade

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

what can i say we waited, waited, waited and waited.............and finally it came. Got MR today. This journey started in April 2010 and today marked a significant step closer to the destination i give God all the praise.

My vote of thanks is very long but i would try and make it brief, i start by thanking Ma Ig who has make this thread possible for it has added so much value to the whole process, my fellow M1 applicant who kept urging me on even when it seems Accra would never answer, landed seniors with invaluable advise here and there, M2 and M3 applicant who have added new vibes to the thread and even our silent followers thanks to you all.

Cheers
Tinuade

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt];D :eek: :D Congrats Ma'am very happy for you and your family, i got to know this thread about a month ago, and read every page frm A-Z got De-motivated by the fact that you started this thread and its about 2 years no MR. But well now i am Re-motivated. I wish you and your family the best out of it. Best of luck also to members who are expecting their PPR's, and also to us MI2 & 3 applicants, our MR's shall come [/size] [/size] [/size]

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

Cheers
Tinuade

Congratulations, you are closer to the destination indeed

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

Cheers

Congrats. You are a source of inspirations to some of us. I pray for divine speed in the remaining process
Tinuade

jonaj

Mar 14, 2012
Seniors,
Congratulation to those who were just issued MR n those who are expecting may the Lord bring it to pass soonest.

Pls i need your advice on my request before.................

Good day Seniors,
Am planning to come to canada but i need to make my house in order so as not to be stranded in labour market over there having worked in banking sector for 6 yrs here and later go into private practice.
Please what are the foreign certification someone can do in Nigeria that is allowed in Canada to work in their Marketing and banking sector.And also i want to inquire if CISA and CISM is allowed in Canada for good job hunting.
[/color]
Thank

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

Cheers
Tinuade
Hi Madam Tinu,

I got your message from Papa Morufu.First, let me congratulate you on the latest news.I am really happy for you.

From where I am standing, I can confidently tell anyone that the PR is worth all the blood and tears.Initially I was not for the whole thing considering the fact that the family will have to go through periods of long separation but my dear sister when you experience a system that gives even you a good chance at a second career, challenges the children to always think critically and be problem solvers, forces them to use the internet everyday in positive ways,institutes the spirit of volunteering in them which boosts their self confidence and we are only three weeks in such a system, I think you can see why.

All the same one will still need to constantly remind the kids who they are and where they are from as the get bombarded with both positive and negative comments as new comers. I guess that is where it is very necessary a parent chat with them after they come back from school.

I will be too happy to share more perspectives with you just list all your questions out. Digest this mail and bring the rest on. I am waiting. Once again, Congratsssss and Bless GOD.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
OMOGE said:
Hi Madam Tinu,

I got your message from Papa Morufu.First, let me congratulate you on the latest news.I am really happy for you.

From where I am standing, I can confidently tell anyone that the PR is worth all the blood and tears.Initially I was not for the whole thing considering the fact that the family will have to go through periods of long separation but my dear sister when you experience a system that gives even you a good chance at a second career, challenges the children to always think critically and be problem solvers, forces them to use the internet everyday in positive ways,institutes the spirit of volunteering in them which boosts their self confidence and we are only three weeks in such a system, I think you can see why.

All the same one will still need to constantly remind the kids who they are and where they are from as the get bombarded with both positive and negative comments as new comers. I guess that is where it is very necessary a parent chat with them after they come back from school

I will be too happy to share more perspectives with you just list all your questions out. Digest this mail and bring the rest on. I am waiting. Once again, Congratsssss and Bless GOD.
Dearest,

Your signature was the first thing that attracted me and hence I enjoyed the contents of your post,please join me in prayers for God's will be done in my life.

Regards

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
spicey said:
Dearest,

Your signature was the first thing that attracted me and hence I enjoyed the contents of your post,please join me in prayers for God's will be done in my life.

Regards
Dearest Spicey, you can bet I will, always. I am anxiously waiting and praying to hear the good news from you, it will surely come.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Omoge (aka Mrs Mufu),
I am not a follower of this thread ( for obvious reasons :p) but having done so today, I will continue to do so regularly
I am highly pleased with your positive outlook about your new home and I an inclined ever more to come there too, for it is a country which rewards the hard working. I am proud to say we all are!!

I wish you and your family the very best! Greeings to Baba Mufu!
*Mandie*

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@Omoge, thanks love for your encouraging words something tingle in me when i read it. I would be going into specifics as the day goes by.

@ Spicey It will surely come success in advance as you prepare to submit in July

@Mandie great to have you back. I feel you my sister as its natural to get tired of the whole process at some point but the truth is one can never leave the thread for long i tried many times but i kept coming back!!!!!!!! with the way Accra is going M2 and M3 would start getting MR so lets remain confident and positively.

@all For me the question time is about to begin and i hope seniors will be available to shed light as i also promise not to be a nuisance.

Cheers
Tinu

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
mandiebraxton said:
@ Omoge (aka Mrs Mufu),
I am not a follower of this thread ( for obvious reasons :p) but having done so today, I will continue to do so regularly
I am highly pleased with your positive outlook about your new home and I an inclined ever more to come there too, for it is a country which rewards the hard working. I am proud to say we all are!!

I wish you and your family the very best! Greeings to Baba Mufu!
*Mandie*
Good to have you back Mandie, honestly I was also wondering why you went off the forum. Thanks for your well wishes, I am praying for you all too. Please hurry up and come over, the more the merrier, this country indeed rewards hard work. Trust me, the challenges we face here brings out the best in us.
Best wishes!