2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ tolu, the good LORD WHO has brought u this far shall not leave u alone even as u leave the known for the unknown. My prayer 4u is that the Lord will satisfy u early. It's well. CONGRATS. We all hope to share our good news pretty soon

tolutee

Jan 26, 2010
Dear All

I landed in Ontario on the 11th May.The journey was hectic but the landing process was quite smooth.I underwent preliminary custom check where the CBSA officer checked the customs paper we were given in the plane.I was asked if I have any cash to declare (i.e if I have cash over $10,000) and I said no.After this I was directed to the immigration counter where the COPR and passports were checked.The officer asked me and my wife our professions.After that,she asked how much I was carrying.I told her the amount I was carrying.I was actually carrying l$8,000.She asked if I am bringing in any more money and I said yes.She asked the amount I planned to transfer in future and I told her $12,000.So she wrote down $20,000 as amount in possession for me (God's favour).In addition,she took down my Canadian address and directed me to the Service Canada desk where we were given some pamphlets,handbooks and a bag to carry them.From there,we went to get the trolley,get our baggages and a taxi to take us to our destination.
The whole process took less than 20 minutes and everyone seems polite.I give glory to God who I allowed to lead me as my shepherd.Canada is a beautiful country and it's a place to be discovered.It all depends on how you see the bottle,half-full or half-empty.I intend to spend about 1 month to complete all the documentations and come back to 9ja.Reason behind this is that I 'm doing a masters programme in naija and I intend to finish it so that i can use the the transcript for my PhD application in Canada.

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Tolu

WELCOME TO CANADA

I am also completing my PhD. If you need guidance on the application process for PhD, you can inbox me.

Remain blessed.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Many congratulations to you Tolutee and welcome to Canada.

I wish u the best in Canada

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Tolu, u really gave us hope on dis landing fee. I guess u are d 1st to have mention d amt u show. May the good Lord be with u and ur family.
I pray more 9ja will share dis testimony in the month of May, June and till d end of dis year.
All the best

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Congrats Tolutee

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iii said:
Does it really matter? Either way you win- marriage is a necessity. Get married if u may and inform the visa office that your status has changed.
Hi Seniors,
Abeg I need to make an inquiry from u all. I just received my PCC request 2 days ago and on application was issued a certificate with the finger print page of my family. This cert. was titled POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE. mY question is when u guys applied for ur PCC was this same doc issued to u at Alagbon if YES was it a POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE or titled POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
OBIE said:
Hi Seniors,
Abeg I need to make an inquiry from u all. I just received my PCC request 2 days ago and on application was issued a certificate with the finger print page of my family. This cert. was titled POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE. mY question is when u guys applied for ur PCC was this same doc issued to u at Alagbon if YES was it a POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE or titled POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
PCC = Police Character/Clearance Certificate.

Forget the grammar. na same same.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Hurray! Tolutee landed! :p :p

A big congrats to you and family.
Enjoy it all and may the Lord bless you IJN!
:)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Thanks for sharing and and Good luck always :D

CONGRATS for the safe landing

BIJU

tolutee said:
Dear All

I landed in Ontario on the 11th May.The journey was hectic but the landing process was quite smooth.I underwent preliminary custom check where the CBSA officer checked the customs paper we were given in the plane.I was asked if I have any cash to declare (i.e if I have cash over $10,000) and I said no.After this I was directed to the immigration counter where the COPR and passports were checked.The officer asked me and my wife our professions.After that,she asked how much I was carrying.I told her the amount I was carrying.I was actually carrying l$8,000.She asked if I am bringing in any more money and I said yes.She asked the amount I planned to transfer in future and I told her $12,000.So she wrote down $20,000 as amount in possession for me (God's favour).In addition,she took down my Canadian address and directed me to the Service Canada desk where we were given some pamphlets,handbooks and a bag to carry them.From there,we went to get the trolley,get our baggages and a taxi to take us to our destination.
The whole process took less than 20 minutes and everyone seems polite.I give glory to God who I allowed to lead me as my shepherd.Canada is a beautiful country and it's a place to be discovered.It all depends on how you see the bottle,half-full or half-empty.I intend to spend about 1 month to complete all the documentations and come back to 9ja.Reason behind this is that I 'm doing a masters programme in naija and I intend to finish it so that i can use the the transcript for my PhD application in Canada.

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Re: (No subject)

egrace62 said:
@ tolu, the good LORD WHO has brought u this far shall not leave u alone even as u leave the known for the unknown. My prayer 4u is that the Lord will satisfy u early. It's well. CONGRATS. We all hope to share our good news pretty soon

Hi egrace62, and All my Naija people,

I am JJC here on the forum and planning to relocate to canada, the only option that i can use is the QSW. I notice that many people on this forum apply under FSW, Anybody that apply under the QSW pls help out and check if i can apply as well.
Can anybody help me check my points;

What will be my points total

Education MSc Risk Management (Finance) UK, (ACA -professional)
Work experience 6 years
Age 33 yrs
IELTS nil is this required?
French Nil
Stay in Quebec None
Family in Quebec None

Spouse's Characteristics Housewife, 16 Yrs of study. Master (International Affairs)
Children 2 below 12
Financial Autonomy (1 Point)

will i need to attend interview? I am currently in Nigeria, where do i submit my application after i gather all the documenst?
How long does it take to get CSQ?

Pls help!!!
Naija - 'good people, great nation'

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Firm,this thread is for landed naija.We have a sister thread that will answer your question.Nigeria applicant pls let us network,that is the name do search and post your enquiries.Ig

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
OBIE said:
Hi Seniors,
I guess Naija pikin would have answered your question,if he has not it is POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
tolutee said:
Dear All

Congrats. May the lord bless all your endevours

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
RN said:
Congratulations Tolu

WELCOME TO CANADA

I am also completing my PhD. If you need guidance on the application process for PhD, you can inbox me.

Remain blessed.
Hi dear, quite sometime trust all is well with you and yours? am kind of interested in the PHD thing and would pm you for more details later