+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDED IN CANADA---THANK YOU ALL FORUM MEMBERS

smilekumar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Hello All forum members,

We landed in Toronto ON on 24th November 2012. My landing was made easy with the helpful guidance which I got from all the forum members. I and my family want to thank one and all forum members who helped us whenever we needed any help. With the help of this forum our journey to Canada was easy. We had a very smooth landing experience. Wanted to share with you all our landing experience. We were out of the airport within 15 mins from the time of landing. Everything was very smooth n easy. When we stepped out of the plane we were greeted by a officer and he showed us the way to the immigration counter. There the lady was very nice and after checking our passports she asked us to proceed to new immigrants section. Officer at the counter was very very nice. We greeted us and welcomed us to Canada. He checked all the docs, proof of landing papers, passports and took the address in Canada. And asked if there are any goods to follow. We said no and within 2 mins he gave us our copy of COPR's and informed us that our PR cards would reach the address which we gave in abt 6-8 weeks.All this process hardly took 7-8 mins. And after that we proceeded to another counter where they gave all imp info which a new immigrant need in Canada. They said its a welcome kit which has all the req info. This welcome kit believe me it was very very helpful for us. Then we moved on to customs handed over the declaration form and walked out of the airport.

We got accommodation in a basement with very very friendly family. They helped us in all the ways possible. I can say we are almost set with most of the things. My daughter started going to school. We applied for health cards. Bank a/c is already set. Got our library cards. Just waiting for the driving lic as we need to get abstract from New Jersey office. Commute is not a problem here as bus transportation is very very good and frequency of buses is also very good. And last but the most imp thing job. Making all possible efforts and by god's grace we would definitely find one very soon. Homework which we have done before we came to Canada made all our works more easy.

Ahhhhhh Its a very wonderful feeling that I'm in CANADA.

Once again all the members thank you for all your support and help.

Thank you
Smile Kumar

samar123

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011 In process: 8-6-2012
Med's Request
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
6-8-2012 Delivered to LVO: 21-8-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1: 15-3-2013 PPR2: 25-3-2013
Happy to about your safe landing. :)
Accept my heartiest congratulation on this accomplishment.I wish you all the best for your future.
Regards
Samar

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
smilekumar said:
Hello All forum members,

We landed in Toronto ON on 24th November 2012. My landing was made easy with the helpful guidance which I got from all the forum members. I and my family want to thank one and all forum members who helped us whenever we needed any help. With the help of this forum our journey to Canada was easy. We had a very smooth landing experience. Wanted to share with you all our landing experience. We were out of the airport within 15 mins from the time of landing. Everything was very smooth n easy. When we stepped out of the plane we were greeted by a officer and he showed us the way to the immigration counter. There the lady was very nice and after checking our passports she asked us to proceed to new immigrants section. Officer at the counter was very very nice. We greeted us and welcomed us to Canada. He checked all the docs, proof of landing papers, passports and took the address in Canada. And asked if there are any goods to follow. We said no and within 2 mins he gave us our copy of COPR's and informed us that our PR cards would reach the address which we gave in abt 6-8 weeks.All this process hardly took 7-8 mins. And after that we proceeded to another counter where they gave all imp info which a new immigrant need in Canada. They said its a welcome kit which has all the req info. This welcome kit believe me it was very very helpful for us. Then we moved on to customs handed over the declaration form and walked out of the airport.

We got accommodation in a basement with very very friendly family. They helped us in all the ways possible. I can say we are almost set with most of the things. My daughter started going to school. We applied for health cards. Bank a/c is already set. Got our library cards. Just waiting for the driving lic as we need to get abstract from New Jersey office. Commute is not a problem here as bus transportation is very very good and frequency of buses is also very good. And last but the most imp thing job. Making all possible efforts and by god's grace we would definitely find one very soon. Homework which we have done before we came to Canada made all our works more easy.

Thank you
Smile Kumar
Congratulations, may canada favour you and your family in Jesus name. AMEN

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
smilekumar said:
Hello All forum members,

Thank you
Smile Kumar
congratulation for a safe londing and for your new life in Canada, all the best.

bonvista

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
10-01-2010
IELTS Request
10-05-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2010
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
03-07-12
Interview........
waived (Alhamdolillah)
Passport Req..
15-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH in 2013
Hi smile kumar,

Many many congratulations upon safe landing in Canada, where do you live now in toronto which area, how much the rent for that 2 bed basement. Have immigration people asked about the Proof of funds.

Thanks

Regards

smilekumar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Hi,

Thank you all for all your blessings and wishes.

Hi Bonvista,
I'm living in Brampton. 2 Bedroom basement is costing me $850 and its a furnished basement. Yes, immigration people asked for Proof of funds.

Thanks
Smile Kumar

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on making your smooth landing and wish you all the best for your settlement.

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Congrat!! on safe landing with all your family.

wish you a very happy new life in new country.

just want to know how long does it take to find an accommodation and what is the requirements for that.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
smilekumar said:
Hello All forum members,

Thank you
Smile Kumar

Congratz dear on your successful landing.Wishing you the best ahead!