+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed in Canada - Indian applicant

NOV94

Dec 9, 2020
@NOV94 how did you find the ground staff of the airlines? Were they well informed about the travel exemptions for international students as of Oct or did you have to do a lot of explaining before they allowed you to board?
You have to show all the documents to air india staff before checkin to prove that your travel is allowed as per the IRCC policy.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
To whom it may concern:
Please accept this letter in support of xxxxx travel to Canada to pursue studies at
Xxxx College. On xxx date, the approval of Xxxxxx COVID-19 Readiness Plan was formally announced by IRCC and the Public Health Agency of Canada. This was in recognition of the provincial government’s approval of xxxx college plan, in accordance with the health and safety of our students and our local communities. xxx college appears on the official list of DLIs with approved COVID- 19 Readiness Plans.
This letter confirms that xxxx is a student at xxx college, in the xxxxx program and has a valid study permit or letter of introduction sufficient to be admitted to Canada.
By meeting these two conditions, we confirm that xxxx travel to Canada is non-discretionary and allowed based on the current IRCC policy.
xxx college has prepared all international students, including xxxxx, to ensure they will comply with all rules and regulations regarding quarantine upon arrival. This letter confirms that xxxxxx has, in a separate document, provided the college with proof of the quarantine plan once in Canada.
We greatly appreciate your support of international students.
Should you require any additional information about the information contained in this letter, please contact me via email at xxxxxxxx
Thanks a lot

pramaka16

Dec 5, 2018
Hello Guys, I have a question. Which one need to be entered the Port of entry details or the destination details in your flight into Canada page in ArriveCAN app?

In my case, I am going to enter Canada through Vancouver (POE) but my destination is Winnipeg.

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
First of all Congratulations, I got my Visa 2 days ago, Ill travel to Canada in 2 week.
Can you share your experience, Any challenges you faced during Immigration, Was immigration easy, What were the questions, what documents were required at the airport and Please share some information about your quarantine plan. Thank you
Are you from Pakistan?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello Guys, I have a question. Which one need to be entered the Port of entry details or the destination details in your flight into Canada page in ArriveCAN app?

In my case, I am going to enter Canada through Vancouver (POE) but my destination is Winnipeg.
Port of entry will be Vancouver.
That's where you will land and finish formalities.

And welcome to Winnipeg.

Reactions: pramaka16