+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed in Canada - Indian applicant

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi,

I had applied for study visa for winter 2021 session in July 2020 and have landed in Canada on 3rd December 2020.

If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to answer them.
Can you please share your Travel authorization letter (You can hide your personal info) I just need the format and send it to my university so that they can sign. I need it urgently please

NOV94

Dec 9, 2020
J
First of all Congratulations, I got my Visa 2 days ago, Ill travel to Canada in 2 week.
Can you share your experience, Any challenges you faced during Immigration, Was immigration easy, What were the questions, what documents were required at the airport and Please share some information about your quarantine plan. Thank you
Congrats!! Just keep all your documents ready. They will ask for proof of tuition paid, LOA, POE letter and travel authorization letter which will state that you can travel as per the IRCC policy.

NOV94

Dec 9, 2020
Can you please share your Travel authorization letter (You can hide your personal info) I just need the format and send it to my university so that they can sign. I need it urgently please
To whom it may concern:
Please accept this letter in support of xxxxx travel to Canada to pursue studies at
Xxxx College. On xxx date, the approval of Xxxxxx COVID-19 Readiness Plan was formally announced by IRCC and the Public Health Agency of Canada. This was in recognition of the provincial government’s approval of xxxx college plan, in accordance with the health and safety of our students and our local communities. xxx college appears on the official list of DLIs with approved COVID- 19 Readiness Plans.
This letter confirms that xxxx is a student at xxx college, in the xxxxx program and has a valid study permit or letter of introduction sufficient to be admitted to Canada.
By meeting these two conditions, we confirm that xxxx travel to Canada is non-discretionary and allowed based on the current IRCC policy.
xxx college has prepared all international students, including xxxxx, to ensure they will comply with all rules and regulations regarding quarantine upon arrival. This letter confirms that xxxxxx has, in a separate document, provided the college with proof of the quarantine plan once in Canada.
We greatly appreciate your support of international students.
Should you require any additional information about the information contained in this letter, please contact me via email at xxxxxxxx

Kechi

Aug 2, 2019
Hi,

I had applied for study visa for winter 2021 session in July 2020 and have landed in Canada on 3rd December 2020.

If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to answer them.
Please what documents were u asked to provide at port of entry???
Congrats dear

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I want to know that too.
You can currently go via Air India only unless you have US visa. You will require Arrive can receipt, LOA, proof of tuition fees paid, POE, travel authorization letter from college (not mandatory but keep it handy)
@NOV94 how did you find the ground staff of the airlines? Were they well informed about the travel exemptions for international students as of Oct or did you have to do a lot of explaining before they allowed you to board?

fdd123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
What phone number did you use to fill ArriveCAN app? Because they ask for a Canadian number. If I am new to Canada, what number should I use?