+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed in Canada - Indian applicant

studentcanada123

Dec 4, 2019
Hi,

I had applied for study visa for winter 2021 session in July 2020 and have landed in Canada on 3rd December 2020.

If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to answer them.
Hi, first of all Congratulations to you.. where are you qurantining? How much is it costing you?

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
LOA of sep should be fine.
Travel authorization letter- Please ask your college regarding this. I got this letter after submitting the quarantine plan to the college. It will state that your travel is non-discretionary and allowed based on the current IRCC policy.
POE letter- You will get this after the stamping is done.
Hello, how long did it take from when you landed there to finishing everything and going to your final destination to quarantine?

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

I had applied for study visa for winter 2021 session in July 2020 and have landed in Canada on 3rd December 2020.

Hi
Which airlines currently operating from India to canada?
What documents you brought to Canada to show to the Canadian border control agents?
What question were asked by the agents to you on arrival?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
1-Is there any issue if I come to Canada even though my classes are online till MAR 2021 ( I am doing 1 yr masters program started in sep 2020)
Yes, you may be subjected to addtl questions or even denied entry.
Typically a month before start of classes is good.

NOV94

Dec 9, 2020
Hi
Which airlines currently operating from India to canada?
What documents you brought to Canada to show to the Canadian border control agents?
What question were asked by the agents to you on arrival?
You can currently go via Air India only unless you have US visa. You will require Arrive can receipt, LOA, proof of tuition fees paid, POE, travel authorization letter from college (not mandatory but keep it handy)

NOV94

Dec 9, 2020
Hi,

Other than POE, LOA, and Travel Authorization, did they ask you anything else at Delhi Airport?
What documents are required at immigration in Canada?
What did you mention in your quarantine plan?

Thanks
No. These were the only documents asked. You do not have to show the quarantine plan to anyone. Just enter the details in the arrivecan app and keep the receipt handy at all times.

HamzaQayyum

Nov 30, 2020
Hi,

First of all Congratulations, I got my Visa 2 days ago, Ill travel to Canada in 2 week.
Can you share your experience, Any challenges you faced during Immigration, Was immigration easy, What were the questions, what documents were required at the airport and Please share some information about your quarantine plan. Thank you

Reactions: Mishaan

Mishaan

Dec 7, 2020
First of all Congratulations, I got my Visa 2 days ago, Ill travel to Canada in 2 week.
Can you share your experience, Any challenges you faced during Immigration, Was immigration easy, What were the questions, what documents were required at the airport and Please share some information about your quarantine plan. Thank you
I want to know that too.

b0hemian721

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Montreal
Category........
STUDY
Yes, I landed in Toronto Pearson last Nov 30. The officer asked me a couple of questions and that's it. Just make sure you have your complete documents and are in order