+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton Sarnia Campus

seemu

Mar 8, 2016
pavanrao said:
Information technology professional sarnia campus
And this is not only for sarnia campus other campuses also issued the notification so that's the reason I think our visa is getting delayed as per the embassy processing times
I am in for the same course, i didn't get the extension mail from the college buddy, can you please mail it to seemulooksgud@gmail.com , so that will have a look and apply for my extension.

pavanrao

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hope soon
hi seemu i have mailed you the extension letters from the college and it is stating to all students not only me...

MASHAL KHAN

Sep 14, 2015
Good days guys.
this is mashal khan.got msc degree in zoology.intended to get addm in mphil(Msc thesis) at memorial uni canada in marine biology as it is the branch of zoology.
got 6.0 over all(L5.0/R6.0/W6.0/S6.5)
matric 71%
fsc 69%
BA 75%(elective english)
Bsc 80%
Msc 71%
all docu r ready like fian docu,property,bank sts etc.plus i hv a govt job this might b the reason to make the visa officer staisf tht i will come back to ma own country?
just wanted to ask wtelse shd i need to do ?i wana present ma case in a way that there may not be any deficiency.i will do my best and then the God will do the rest.
thanx cheers.

pilot737

Apr 16, 2016
Drop them an Email or call them, this will help you as they will know that your serious and they will keep an eye over your application.

I applied for Jan 2017 and that is what I didi, they reply me back in 6 hours

best of luck body :D

bally001

Jul 24, 2016
@pavanrao i am also applied for lambton college (info. Tech. Proff) but still waiting for visa .i also extend my classes for 15 september

pavanrao

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hope soon
Any one who can help me am stucked with the admission registration my visa approved on 15th Sep and college extension last date was one 23rd for registration but administration department doesn't approved for differ or transfer to the other colleges please help me if any process could be done for now am going to college tomorrow if any person regarding same issue or any person in administration department please help me..