+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college, toronto september 2020 intake

Malini.S

Feb 6, 2020
Anyone applied in mobile application design and development program in lambton college for september 2020 intake?

Prashanth1227

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I hope you are doing well.
I am planning to apply for Lambton College- Toronto for September intake in Artificial intelligence and Machine learning. Could you please provide me few insights about the college.. I would like to know about the college infrastructures, co-op opportunities and if we can get any part time jobs around to support ourselves and how are the rents nearby and on average how much would it cost for food on a monthly basis,

Ajun

May 18, 2020
Congratulations guys..!!

I had applied for project management course in lambton college sarnia.
Just wanted to know are you guys still looking forward for September intake considering the pandemic situation factors.

I am in the process of decision making.Each of your opinions would be highly valuable.

Reactions: Jass1996

Jass1996

Jan 20, 2020
Congratulations guys..!!

I had applied for project management course in lambton college sarnia.
Just wanted to know are you guys still looking forward for September intake considering the pandemic situation factors.

I am in the process of decision making.Each of your opinions would be highly valuable.
[/QUOTE
I am in same situation confused whether I should pay fee or not but I think as slowly lockdown is opening maybe the vfs will also operate soon

Reactions: Ajun