+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton College, Toronto - Jan intake 2017

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashu0190 said:
Hi Guys, I am also applying to Lambton for May intake

I have created a whats app group for the better communication as many other groups are not much helpful.

Cant post invite links in the comment section
add https before the colon from below link and join the group
://chat.whatsapp.com/064TWWa6vY3JG1Iw9pOvtf
+918743025706 Add me

Sneha_296

Jan 28, 2017
Hi harsh yadav this is sneha here. Even i have applied for the same course as you have...but i ll be coming in may intake! Can you please provide me with your number on my mail id pawarsneha48@ymail.com as i want to know more about my course in lambton

Jassi786

Jan 12, 2017
Iam also joining lambtom college, Toronto in same course in May intake. Firstly i applied for Jan intake but my visa approved on 18 jan so i defer my course to May intake.

sai94

Jan 16, 2017
Guys...

I am planning to apply for Lambton Fall intake. Please advise the right time to start application process.

Jan 29, 2017
you are most probably not going to get into the JAN intake its probable closed by now all your documents including IELTS must be submitted at least 4-5 months before starting date, visa process must start atleast 1 month before the starting date

sai94

Jan 16, 2017
Engineer from cbe said:
you are most probably not going to get into the JAN intake its probable closed by now all your documents including IELTS must be submitted at least 4-5 months before starting date, visa process must start atleast 1 month before the starting date

I am going to apply for this fall 2017. I am asking about that...By the way to which intake you are applying?

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
TUTUMAMA said:
Hello,

I am still a student of lambton college studying advanced project management and strategic leadership . As regards finding accommodation. you can go online to KIJIJI.CA and check for houses located close to don mills station or close to 265 YORKLAND BLVD.

Thank you
hey can you please tell me the fee and other expenses for the full course

Ajun

May 18, 2020
Hi Everyone,
This is for the students coming in Jan intake 2017 in Lambton Toronto. Please share your programs and if anyone has suggestions for accommodation, please help others (including me).

My Program - Advance Project Management and Strategic Leadership
Still searching for accommodation, as I will be landing in Toronto on 14th December.

If anyone has any suggestions for travelling to Toronto, please share

Thank You
Cheers! :) :)
Hi bro,

i had received offer letter for the same program for September 2020 intake.
How is the course and the job opportunity after completion. It will be a great help.