+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton College, Toronto - Jan intake 2017

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,
This is for the students coming in Jan intake 2017 in Lambton Toronto. Please share your programs and if anyone has suggestions for accommodation, please help others (including me).

My Program - Advance Project Management and Strategic Leadership
Still searching for accommodation, as I will be landing in Toronto on 14th December.

If anyone has any suggestions for travelling to Toronto, please share

Thank You
Cheers! :) :)

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hey, I am planning for the May intake at lampton Toronto. Is Lampton college good? Or should I look out for other colleges. Lampton is one of the few colleges offering 2 year courses.

liviero05

Jul 30, 2016
Raj22 said:
Hey, I am planning for the May intake at lampton Toronto. Is Lampton college good? Or should I look out for other colleges. Lampton is one of the few colleges offering 2 year courses.
It's Lambton.

And by saying 'good' what are you exactly expecting.

Coz there are a different factors which would qualify as good or bad for different people.

Factors like the college ambiance n atmosphere, infrastructure, faculty, quality of education, part time job opportunities in the area near to college, living cost and many more. What exactly are u looking for?

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for correcting- Yes it's Lambton. I am basically looking to enhance my skills and get a international exposure by interacting with people from different races..so would Lambton be appropriate for me.

liviero05

Jul 30, 2016
U r gonna live in Canada. International exposure comes as default. When it comes to Lambton or any other colleges their curriculums n programs are created based on the jon market of that particular province. So if the job market of the province matches ur skill sets which u wanna develop u can go for it.

And as far a Lambton is concerned, Toronto n Mississauga campuses are relatively smaller ones to the Sarnia main campus. But if u need good part time jobs n flexible timings u should go with either of those. And if u need a complete college kinda ambiance and atmosphere u should go with Sarina campus ,but part time jobs will be comparatively less there. Also Toronto n Mississauga campus comprises of only international students where as u will find Canadians in Sarina campus.

Hope this information helps

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
Does anyone know when do we have to pay additional fees (medical insurance and Student Services Fee). I payed first term fees for visa purpose. Now that I have got the visa, I was wondering about these too.

liviero05

Jul 30, 2016
I believe those are included in the fee. If not in the first days of ur college u will be informed regarding these things

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
liviero05 said:
I believe those are included in the fee. If not in the first days of ur college u will be informed regarding these things
Well the additional fees is different than the tuition fees. Tuition is only studying fees and mentioned in different tab on program's page on the website. But then yes, they would clarify it in the first week.

Gauravs93

Nov 10, 2016
greetings every1 My name is Gaurav Sharma and what is the success rate ssp this year and i m applying lambton college for jan 2017 intake

TUTUMAMA

Dec 20, 2016
Hello,

I am still a student of lambton college studying advanced project management and strategic leadership . As regards finding accommodation. you can go online to KIJIJI.CA and check for houses located close to don mills station or close to 265 YORKLAND BLVD.

Thank you

yashwanth45

Jul 5, 2016
Hello, I applied for paper based application for visa on 28th November at Banglore through SPP category(lambton, cloud computing). The info I got is it takes maximum of 15 working days for a SPP application, but now it's 18 working days done and still it's showing the same status like "still processing at Banglore" :( . My college starts on Jan 2nd. I don't even have 10 days to leave. What to do?? If I got the visa too late, can I attend classes after the college given date??

ashu0190

Dec 18, 2016
Hi Guys, I am also applying to Lambton for May intake

I have created a whats app group for the better communication as many other groups are not much helpful.

Cant post invite links in the comment section
add https before the colon from below link and join the group
://chat.whatsapp.com/064TWWa6vY3JG1Iw9pOvtf