+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college Toronto connect here

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
hey, I applied in mobile application development for may 2015 batch, share your status and we already made whats app group for that text your no.

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
Punjabgirl said:
me too got offer letter for mobile development course co op.. what is your status

welcome to lambton batch , one friend of us from delhi got visa for may batch in mbct and me and my friend are waiting for visa. send your contact or be in touch. see you at lambton mbct batch

baig706

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
brothers if you guys are comming for lambton college better you take some couchings for Mac Xcode programming subjects here classes are taken in MaC operating system and Xcode is Programm used for all kind of programming it will be easy for you guys as i am facing little problem understanding the operating system and the compiler used for programms all the best its good college and i will be waiting to see you in Canada toronto lambton

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
baig706 said:
brothers if you guys are comming for lambton college better you take some couchings for Mac Xcode programming subjects here classes are taken in MaC operating system and Xcode is Programm used for all kind of programming it will be easy for you guys as i am facing little problem understanding the operating system and the compiler used for programms all the best its good college and i will be waiting to see you in Canada toronto lambton
Thanks buddy for your valuable post,Buddy your in which intake SEP 2014,or jan 2015?? would you send your no. or email in inbox?

sam_1992

Sep 24, 2014
guys which course is better mobile application development or internet programming and database management ..one thing more I want to ask my friends that which one is more relevant for b.tech(computer science) students??

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
sam_1992 said:
guys which course is better mobile application development or internet programming and database management ..one thing more I want to ask my friends that which one is more relevant for b.tech(computer science) students??
well both are CSE base subject n both have wide scope!