+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college sept 2019

kPadaliya

Sep 20, 2018
Okay...May be they were busy with Christmas celebration.Your friend will get to hear from them soon!

Tell her to apply to other colleges too
You may also ping me on whatsapp no. 8197470123 , I have to pay fees and many other things maybe we both may help each other, as we are opting for same course.

PrabhSaini

Nov 3, 2018
I also got offer letter for lambton college sarnia campus for sep 2019 in business management PG diploma. even i paid the fee

maan@123

Jan 13, 2019
You paid the fee ?
Are you gonna proceed with this course ?
What are the visa chances ?
yup i hve paid my college fee.. i knw few those got visa after b.sc biotech, medical and even after m.sc chemistry, zoology.. but also 2-3 with same courses faced rejection.
so i cant say anything about visa chances.

and what abt u hve u paid fees..?

Last edited:

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
yup i hve paid my college fee.. i knw few those got visa after b.sc biotech, medical and even after m.sc chemistry, zoology.. but also 2-3 with same courses faced rejection.
so i cant say anything about visa chances.

and what abt u hve u paid fees..?
Oh ..what was their reasons of rejection. Nonrelevant course or somerhing else ?
Well i haven't paid my fee yet, thinking about to pay next week.

maan@123

Jan 13, 2019
Oh ..what was their reasons of rejection. Nonrelevant course or somerhing else ?
Well i haven't paid my fee yet, thinking about to pay next week.
honestly i dont know about reason.
hve u confirmed about this course from anyone else or anyone from ur knowns got visa for project management..?

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
honestly i dont know about reason.
hve u confirmed about this course from anyone else or anyone from ur knowns got visa for project management..?
Well no one in my known having science stream applied for project management .Thats why i am taking time to think about it .

maan@123

Jan 13, 2019
Well no one in my known having science stream applied for project management .Thats why i am taking time to think about it .
okay. to make ur mind u can ask your consultant to show recent visas with simlar profile. as i did. well i will also try to contact a girl (m.sc zoology as i already mentioned in previous message)already studying in lambton to make sure about type of study background her other classmates have.
And i will inform u if i will get some useful information. also dont forget to tell me if u get to knw anything from ur consultant or anyone else about course queries.

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
okay. to make ur mind u can ask your consultant to show recent visas with simlar profile. as i did. well i will also try to contact a girl (m.sc zoology as i already mentioned in previous message)already studying in lambton to make sure about type of study background her other classmates have.
And i will inform u if i will get some useful information. also dont forget to tell me if u get to knw anything from ur consultant or anyone else about course queries.
I asked my agent . Well , he said you will get the visa without any issue but it's just in my mind that there may be an issue regarding different stream. Lets see. I am gonna pay my fee next week.
You let me know too about any update you got from your friend or that girl you mentioned.

maan@123

Jan 13, 2019
I asked my agent . Well , he said you will get the visa without any issue but it's just in my mind that there may be an issue regarding different stream. Lets see. I am gonna pay my fee next week.
You let me know too about any update you got from your friend or that girl you mentioned.
sure i will inform u..

Reactions: Charn