+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college sept 2019

Ompatel

Dec 28, 2018
I have applied in Lambton College in construction management for September 2019 but haven’t received the application confirmation mail.my agents says he had applied.dont know whether he’s telling truth or not.

Arsh_1234

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I have applied in Lambton College in construction management for September 2019 but haven’t received the application confirmation mail.my agents says he had applied.dont know whether he’s telling truth or not.
I too have applied in lambton college. And didnt received any confirmation mail.. but my agent is also saying that she has applied.. confused wat to do

Nitesh kumar

Dec 29, 2018
I too have applied in lambton college. And didnt received any confirmation mail.. but my agent is also saying that she has applied.. confused wat to do
I have also applied in lambton toronto and have the same problem ... dont know how to confirm about my application

Ompatel

Dec 28, 2018
Yes don’t know what to do now because i have received offer letter from conestoga and it expires on 17 jan 2019.college is not responding to the mail properly