+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton College Sep Intake 2020

sanyalla

Feb 7, 2020
I have applied for " Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning" on February 28th for Sep 2020 intake (I know its very late compared to those who applied in December ). I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who has applied for the same program.

Those who had already applied for SEP 2020. Did anyone received offer letter or any update from college? Keep us posted if any of you got the offer letter.

Also, is there way to reach out to admissions team to inquire on the application status.

PS - applied on my own

Thank you,
Santhi Priya

Last edited:

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I have applied for " Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning" on February 28th for Sep 2020 intake (I know its very late compared to those who applied in December ). I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who has applied for the same program.

Those who had already applied for SEP 2020. Did anyone received offer letter or any update from college? Keep us posted if you any got the offer letter.

Also, is there way to reach out to admissions team to inquire on the application status.

PS - applied on my own

Thank you,
Santhi Priya
Hi,
I got the offer letter for AI & ML on 12th Feb for Sept 2020 intake.
I applied long ago in 2nd week of December.

sanyalla

Feb 7, 2020
Hi,
I got the offer letter for AI & ML on 12th Feb for Sept 2020 intake.
I applied long ago in 2nd week of December.
That was Quick response! Thank you very much.

I have few question for you and i am hoping that you would respond.

What is your qualification and your branch ? Do you have any work experience in related field? I am curious to know because I am not from computer science background. I hold bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. but I have two plus years of work experience as a Data Analyst.

Thank you,
Santhi Priya

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
That was Quick response! Thank you very much.

I have few question for you and i am hoping that you would respond.

What is your qualification and your branch ? Do you have any work experience in related field? I am curious to know because I am not from computer science background. I hold bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. but I have two plus years of work experience as a Data Analyst.

Thank you,
Santhi Priya
Hi,
My profile:
IELTS: 7.5
B.Tech: Electronics & Communication Engineering
B Tech %ge: 74
Work Ex: 2.5 Year in IT
Let me know if you need any other info.

Your profile is good enough for admit.

sanyalla

Feb 7, 2020
Wow! That's very good profile

Following is My profile:

IELTS: 7 (L-8.5, R-6.5, W-6.5, S-6)

B.Tech: Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B Tech %ge: 78
Work Ex: 2.5 Years in IT

By the way have you applied for Sarnia or Ontario?

I am Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Will keep you posted if i get the offer.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Wow! That's very good profile

Following is My profile:

IELTS: 7 (L-8.5, R-6.5, W-6.5, S-6)

B.Tech: Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B Tech %ge: 78
Work Ex: 2.5 Years in IT

By the way have you applied for Sarnia or Ontario?

I am Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Will keep you posted if i get the offer.
This course is only there in Toronto Campus.

Reactions: sanyalla

sanyalla

Feb 7, 2020
This course is only there in Toronto Campus.
Its Toronto not Ontario, i called out incorrectly in my previous post. However, Are you sure? that the course is only in Toronto.
I happened to come across this information while completing the online application, I may be wrong, Let me cross check and get back to you.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Its Toronto not Ontario, i called out incorrectly in my previous post. However, Are you sure? that the course is only in Toronto.
I happened to come across this information while completing the online application, I may be wrong, Let me cross check and get back to you.
Okay