+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton College May Intake 2018 Please Join here!!

sai bala

Aug 24, 2018
Any one please help me , I applied for lambton college software and database development on July 30 for may 2019 intake

My 10th 6.4cgpa
My 12th 65%
My bsc cs 6.70 cgpa
IELTS overall 6.5
R-w-l-6.5,s-6
I had 5 backlogs

I still didn't receive any offer

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Any one please help me , I applied for lambton college software and database development on July 30 for may 2019 intake
My 10th 6.4cgpa
My 12th 65%
My bsc cs 6.70 cgpa
IELTS overall 6.5
R-w-l-6.5,s-6
I had 5 backlogs
I still didn't receive any offer
Hi Sai ! I applied on the same day and I got my offer letter within a week. I applied for Cloud Computing for Big Data Course - Toronto Campus for May 2019 Intake.
Can you check with your agent? Who's your agent? Lambton College has authorized agents.
As an FYI, All courses are Closed for May Intake in Toronto Campus for Jan/May 2019 Intake. You might get offer letter after fee payment due date expires which is in October as few students might opt out OR join a different College as per their preference. Hope for the best.

sai bala

Aug 24, 2018
Hi Sai ! I applied on the same day and I got my offer letter within a week. I applied for Cloud Computing for Big Data Course - Toronto Campus for May 2019 Intake.
Can you check with your agent? Who's your agent? Lambton College has authorized agents.
As an FYI, All courses are Closed for May Intake in Toronto Campus for Jan/May 2019 Intake. You might get offer letter after fee payment due date expires which is in October as few students might opt out OR join a different College as per their preference. Hope for the best.
I actually applied through edwise international, and they are under authorized agents of lambton , did you receive any mail after when the application got submitted even i didn't receive confirmation mail that my application has been submitted ,but the agent is telling me they have submitted my application and lambton college generally don't give any revert for application submission

And by evaluating my profile , will lambton give me a offer ? Is my profile good or bad ??

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
I actually applied through edwise international, and they are under authorized agents of lambton , did you receive any mail after when the application got submitted even i didn't receive confirmation mail that my application has been submitted ,but the agent is telling me they have submitted my application and lambton college generally don't give any revert for application submission
And by evaluating my profile , will lambton give me a offer ? Is my profile good or bad ??

That's right. Lambton college does not send any official communication to student. It is only sent to the Agent.

I'm not sure if your course was actually open. Did you check the website when you were applying? I just checked the status of your program on the website and it is closed for May 2019 Intake. Infact all courses are Closed for May 2019.

In regards to your profile, you qualify. As per their website you meet all admission requirements. However 5 backlogs might be an Issue.Ideally preference is given to students with No backlogs or lesser backlogs. This does not mean you're not qualifying, You do and you might get an offer. Did you check with international office about backlogs and what's accepted? They provide all info.

Last edited:

sai bala

Aug 24, 2018
That's right. Lambton college does not send any official communication to student. It is only sent to the Agent.

I'm not sure if your course was actually open. Did you check on the website when you were applying? I just checked the status of your program on the website and it is closed for May 2019 Intake. Infact all courses are Closed for May 2019.

In regards to your profile, you qualify. As per their website you meet all admission requirements. However 5 backlogs might be an Issue.Ideally preference is given to students with No backlogs or lesser backlogs. This does not mean you're not qualifying, You do and you might get an offer. Did you check with international office about backlogs and what's accepted? They provide all info.

Yes actually while applying it was open and the agent also told me that the course is open , am so worried bro

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Yes actually while applying it was open and the agent also told me that the course is open , am so worried bro
Don't worry bro. You will get the offer soon.I understand it's not easy, can get frustrating. I hope you get your offer soon.
You qualify as per their admission requirements.

findingpeace

Aug 28, 2018
I also applied on 31st july in lambton Toronto in Computer software and database development and mobile application design and development course for May 2019 intake and my application status is showing submitted but till now I have not received any offer letter, also reminder is sent 3 times to college but they have given a standard reply that your processing is going on. My profile is given below:

10th- 83%
12th- 62%
B.Tech (2012) - 78%
Job in Mobile application development (from 2012- till date)
IELTS - overall 6.5 with 6 each..

Lambton will provide offer letter for this profile or not?? plz give reply.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
I also applied on 31st july in lambton Toronto in Computer software and database development and mobile application design and development course for May 2019 intake and my application status is showing submitted but till now I have not received any offer letter, also reminder is sent 3 times to college but they have given a standard reply that your processing is going on. My profile is given below:

10th- 83%
12th- 62%
B.Tech (2012) - 78%
Job in Mobile application development (from 2012- till date)
IELTS - overall 6.5 with 6 each..

Lambton will provide offer letter for this profile or not?? plz give reply.
Didn't you apply through an agent ? Lambton college recommends applying through an authorised agent as per their website.
However this does not mean u cannot qualify or will not get an offer.

According to their website, the above courses are already closed for May 2019 Intake. You can check the program availability on their website. You have a chance if other students withdraw their application OR I'm not sure if Lambton will release offers for students who haven't gone through an agent in September.

findingpeace

Aug 28, 2018
Didn't you apply through an agent ? Lambton college recommends applying through an authorised agent as per their website.
However this does not mean u cannot qualify or will not get an offer.

According to their website, the above courses are already closed for May 2019 Intake. You can check the program availability on their website. You have a chance if other students withdraw their application.
I applied through an authorised agent of lambton.. could you tell in how much time offer letter will come?