+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton College - May 2019 Intake

Jul 13, 2019
Hey, i have got into project management for Jan2020, toronto campus. Did you recived confirmed offer letter after u paid the fees..
hey bro, i got the loa from lambton college for jan intake but yet to pay the fees..Have you paid the fees for 1 semester or annual?

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
hey bro, i got the loa from lambton college for jan intake but yet to pay the fees..Have you paid the fees for 1 semester or annual?
I have paid 1 sem fee.. then recived the confirmed offer letter and then again paid 2 sem later.. so that i could apply for SDS category In Visa.. if you want u can directly go for paying approx 1 year fee in starting if u want to go under SDS..

Reactions: itsmeharry 417
Aug 10, 2019
Just got LOA for CLoud computing for big data in lambton ,can anyone tell me how good is the course and is it worth it and hows the faculty at lambton??

Jun 19, 2019
I heard that it's very difficult to meet the requirements of co-op for Advance project management for lambton college.....anyone can explain it....and anyone can get offer letter for the same program for missisauga campus may 2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: RafaellaSena

AmardeepSingh

Aug 16, 2017
I got my application approved and visa stamped for jan 2020 intake. is anyone going to Lambton College - TORONTO CAMPUS? is there any whatsapp group to discuss accommodation for lambton college students?

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
I got my application approved and visa stamped for jan 2020 intake. is anyone going to Lambton College - TORONTO CAMPUS? is there any whatsapp group to discuss accommodation for lambton college students?
Let me know, if there is any group for same .

ManuM

Nov 22, 2019
Hey guys.... i also got LOA from lambton college for may intake and paied my fees yesterday
Hey, I got my LOA as well from lambton college and planning to pay the fee,
While paying the fee via the securepay link, it redirects to a lambton portal which display the Student details and First-semester fee.
But I want to pay the fee for one full year to be eligible for SDS visa category, can you pls tell if there is a different portal for yearly fee? or can we just change the amount to Yearly fee instead of First semester amount?

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
You can pay the 1st sem fee shown in the screen and secured the seat. And later since you might need to pay full 1 year for SDS , you can pay for another for 2nd Sem again with same link with approx amount again. Lambton college will provide fee reciepts both the time and same can can be used for SDS.

if you do not want to do this, you can at one go pay full 1 year fee by changing the amount.