+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton College - May 2019 Intake

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Hey Rachna. Answering from a Tech perspective as I see your from a Tech background- Toronto, GTA and Mississauga is the go-to place currently as Almost all Tech companies have offices here. Although regions like Halifax and Vancouver are not behind ( from what I've heard). So yes , Mississauga should be a good place from an employment perspective.
In regards to your second question on co-op..it is great if your program has co-op option available. You always have an option of converting the Internship into a full time Job.

Keerthi123

Oct 24, 2018
When I contacted my agency to apply for may 2019 intake at lambton they are saying may 2019 intake is not opened for agent portal.So they will apply whenever it is opened to them...is it true? anybody here know the fact abt it???

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
When I contacted my agency to apply for may 2019 intake at lambton they are saying may 2019 intake is not opened for agent portal.So they will apply whenever it is opened to them...is it true? anybody here know the fact abt it???
It's closed as of now . That is there are no seats available. It might open next month again briefly.