+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton College, Jan 2017 - Advanced Project Management and Strategic Leadership

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Hi Harsh,

Of the same mind to apply for Advanced Project Mgmt.. in Lambton. But for the May intake.

Since you have enrolled, may i hear about the full fees for this course(including co-op)?. Its not given in their portal. I have written to the coordinator and waiting for his response.

BTW, if you are on the lookout for part -time jobs, ping me back. I know some one who can arrange for that. cherio!!

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
pd_IT said:
Hi Harsh,

Of the same mind to apply for Advanced Project Mgmt.. in Lambton. But for the May intake.

Since you have enrolled, may i hear about the full fees for this course(including co-op)?. Its not given in their portal. I have written to the coordinator and waiting for his response.

BTW, if you are on the lookout for part -time jobs, ping me back. I know some one who can arrange for that. cherio!!
Hi, I have sent u a pm

shinydev1988

Dec 5, 2016
Hi,

Anyone here holds an MBA? Trying to find out options to come to Canada on student visa. Would post-sec prog in HRM be appropriate or Ms degree?
Anyone here from MBA background?

Thank you.

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
shinydev1988 said:
Hi,

Anyone here holds an MBA? Trying to find out options to come to Canada on student visa. Would post-sec prog in HRM be appropriate or Ms degree?
Anyone here from MBA background?

Thank you.
I am MBA background major in finance and minor in marketing. What is your full profile?

shinydev1988

Dec 5, 2016
Human Resources. Would you be able to provide more information, can we correspond at shinysamson@gmail.com.

Thank you for the help.

Annam

Nov 23, 2016
Hi Everyone,
Can anyone please help me in my issue..
My visa got rejected Its stated that:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment , language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
But its not the exact reason i guess..

My profile
Tenth:84%, inter:83%, engg (ece):65% worked for 10 months as a trainee (embedded systems) , pgdm (finance) 75%, worked for 1.8 years in amazon as a accounts payables analyst applied for douglas college project management British columbia n submitted the visa through Bangalore Vfs on Nov 17th got on Dec 1st as rejection ..this is really sad:(.. sop was also strong still rejected..

Wt do u suggest me to do now..please help..

Also I don't want to change the college n coarse now as they might get suspicious about me... so what are the chances of visa if I apply for the same with a strong sop now for May?

Also Can you please let me know what are the required documents while re applying for May 2017 and when can i submit it?and how long will it take for them to respond under general category?

Sneha_296

Jan 28, 2017
Hi friends

i have applied in advance project management strategic and leadership course for May'17 intakein lambton college....anyone who can tell me wether the co-op course will be paid or unpaid in lambton?

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
Sneha_296 said:
Hi friends

i have applied in advance project management strategic and leadership course for May'17 intakein lambton college....anyone who can tell me wether the co-op course will be paid or unpaid in lambton?
Co-op will be paid, but you have to search the Co-op job for yourself and get approved by the college if that job is related to your course or not. Chances are very less that College will get u into a Co-op. Also, you have to maintain a score of 2.8 (70%) or above to be eligible for co-op, otherwise u will have to choose Applied Project (classroom course) in final semester and will have to pay extra fees for that.

hkaushal9495

Sep 23, 2017
I am a mechanical engineering student. so, can i apply for advance project management and strategic leadership?

vikrants007

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
I am a mechanical engineering student. so, can i apply for advance project management and strategic leadership?
U got ur visa ?? I m also mechanical engineer and thinking about advanced project management to apply? Can you please suggest me something ????

vikrants007

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Anyone joining Advanced Project Management and strategic leadership in Jan 2017, at Toronto campus?
Hey Harsh, hope you are doing well? I also want to apply for MAY INTAKE 2018 for the same course. Can you please suggest me something about the course? I am a mechanical engineer. Thanks in advance

vikrants007

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hi Harsh,

Hey
I also want to apply for MAY INTAKE 2018 for the same course in Mississauga campus. Can you suggest me something about the course. I am a mechanical engineer. IELTS 6.5. Waiting for early reply, THANKS IN ADVANCE