+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lakehead University or University of Regina

rakshandhakn

Mar 15, 2018
Hi
I have to choose between uor and lakehead. Which university among lakehead and regina do you think is a better option with respect to getting a job after education?

Bhavin1995

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Did you acceptance from both universities??
Placement depends on program you are doing.

Please tell about which program you are going to do in those university???

rakshandhakn

Mar 15, 2018

I have got acceptance from The Lakehead univ and I am waiting for regina. I am trying for Msc in Computer Science.

rakshandhakn

Mar 15, 2018

Do you think I should wait for uor or should continue with Lakehead? Share your opinion. Ty!

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got acceptance from The Lakehead univ and I am waiting for regina. I am trying for Msc in Computer Science.
Hii! Can you please share your profile so, that we can get any idea about the requirements for acceptance in Lakehead univ. Actually I want to study M.Eng in Computer Science, but not sure whether my grades meet the minimum requirements or not. Thanks.

rakshandhakn

Mar 15, 2018
Hii! Can you please share your profile so, that we can get any idea about the requirements for acceptance in Lakehead univ. Actually I want to study M.Eng in Computer Science, but not sure whether my grades meet the minimum requirements or not. Thanks.
Hey
I got a score of 7.0 in ielts and a cgpa of 7.3 in B.E. Cse. Hope this helps!

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
I got a score of 7.0 in ielts and a cgpa of 7.3 in B.E. Cse. Hope this helps!
Sweet. Actually I got Ielts 7 but my academics are low. I have 62.55% overall and 65.77% in my last two years of B.E. Do you think admission in any university is possible with these grades? Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would go for U of R over Lakehead. My opinion. Also think jon prospects are probably better in Saskatchewan. Both smaller cities and cold climates.

mr_vishal

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hey, I'm planning for Jan-2019 intake for the same course and probably going to apply for Lakehead Univ.
I want to know any difficulties you faced during admission. have you applied for the scholarship?

rakshandhakn

Mar 15, 2018
Sweet. Actually I got Ielts 7 but my academics are low. I have 62.55% overall and 65.77% in my last two years of B.E. Do you think admission in any university is possible with these grades? Thanks.
Hey I am not very sure but maybe you can try lakehead, nyit(Vancouver), Mun.

Last edited:

rakshandhakn

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, I'm planning for Jan-2019 intake for the same course and probably going to apply for Lakehead Univ.
I want to know any difficulties you faced during admission. have you applied for the scholarship?
Hey, good to know! btw I did not face any difficulty in the admission process and dint apply for scholarship either.