Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Does losing job after AOR Affect my pr application provided I got points for valid job offer (50points). Please let me know the genuine experiences or information..

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Does losing job after AOR Affect my pr application provided I got points for valid job offer (50points). Please let me know the genuine experiences or information..

From the Ministerial Instructions:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-application-management-system.html

"Loss of offer or inability to perform duties
(3) If the offer referred to in subsection (1) is revoked or ceases to be a qualifying offer of arranged employment or if the foreign national is unable to perform the duties of the employment or is unlikely to agree to perform them, the foreign national is no longer entitled to the points assigned under subsection (1) in respect of that offer and the total number of points assigned to the foreign national under the Comprehensive Ranking System is to be adjusted accordingly."

Rags2018

Jul 28, 2018
How about the PR application, will it impact?

For an instance, I have sumbmitted the EAPR with the CRS score of 492 points, due to some circumstances, i lost the current job which is leading me to loose 50 points(Arranged employer). In this case, will the point still get adjusted? If yes, the adjusted point is higher than the cut off point of the respective round, what would be in this case?

What about the case those adjusted points are lesser than the cut off points>? Please suggest here.