+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

L.O.E for pcc

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Earlier my application was rejected because PCC from China for my stay missed last 25 days on it.. .now I tried to get new one through different ways and results are as following

.Indian embassy in china- replied that they cannot help in any way
.Chinese embassy-no reply
.University- no reply
.Private agencies:tried two agencies both say cannot get last 25 days

So in this case would letter of explanation, regarding efforts I made and negative results,work .pcc I have was issued after I left China n never visited again .also I can arrange affidavit in my favour from classmates n Junior who are currently Canadian and American residents.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Earlier my application was rejected because PCC from China for my stay missed last 25 days on it.. .now I tried to get new one through different ways and results are as following

.University- no reply

So in this case would letter of explanation, regarding efforts I made and negative results,work .pcc I have was issued after I left China n never visited again .also I can arrange affidavit in my favour from classmates n Junior who are currently Canadian and American residents.
Any advice

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

.University- no reply

I'm a bit confused. You got a Chinese PCC after you left China (meaning you were not in China when the PCC was issued)? Is this correct? In that case, the PCC will still be valid if you haven't gone back to China.

What I'm confused about is how the PCC missed 25 days if it was issued while you weren't in China.

Does the PCC states the date of your entry and date of exit?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Yes it was issued after I left China but notary public issues pcc only on the basis of my university document which says I was releived from university on 1st July but my flight was scheduled on 25th July as I have to get university documents attested from embassy so precautionary I kept 25 days gap. ..now that 25 days are not covered and unfortunately no one willing to cover that 25 days. .. Neither university nor notary

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Yes it was issued after I left China but notary public issues pcc only on the basis of my university document which says I was releived from university on 1st July but my flight was scheduled on 25th July as I have to get university documents attested from embassy so precautionary I kept 25 days gap. ..now that 25 days are not covered and unfortunately no one willing to cover that 25 days. .. Neither university nor notary
OK. I understand you now. Unfortunately I can't give you a good answer. Hopefully someone else with similar experience can answer.

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
Hi,
You can write LOE explaining the reason and efforts which you have made.
My case was on similar lines that I was on Business Visa in china twice for more than 6 months and Chinese authority refused to provide me PCC citing reason that only person with Permanent Visa type are issued PCC.

After lot of research and effort I was somehow able to submit the request for PCC in a notary office(multiple earlier attempt to submit the request failed as they refused to accept the application also and same was told to me by differnt private agencies, however i persisted and found a way to submit my application). However the notary informed my agent after 15 days that they cannot issue my PCC due to my visa type as Business Visa. They were not ready to issue any official letter also, but somehow my agent convince the Notary office to issue a letter (though it was doe on personal capacity of the office with no notary stamp).
Using the evidence like
1.filled PCC application form
2. Acknowledgement for submission of application
3. The letter for refusal form Notary office

I applied for waiver using the LOE and attaching the evidence. Finally my application for PR was approved.
So i suggest you also use this proces. All that the Canadian immigration need are effort details along with evidences. They are reasonable with their expectation and will surely accept your application.

Reactions: samueselek