+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kyiv Timelines. Please post your timeline. Spousal or Conjugal

Kristianfromcanada

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Manage to track it with vfs but it just says the same as the email basically I think it’s talking about bio that it’s in Kiev office or that they sent the info there something in those lines as for the file I didn’t get any email about file transfer yet I doubt I’ll get any news till mid Jan
how did you manage to track it down? i still cant login to the vfs, i dont think ill hear anything till mid january too. im going to call IRCC tomorrow. lords knows theyll be super busy

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
how did you manage to track it down? i still cant login to the vfs, i dont think ill hear anything till mid january too. im going to call IRCC tomorrow. lords knows theyll be super busy
i used the tracking number on the email went on the vfs Ukraine website went on track my application and then on track it with tracking number and DOB but it said the same as last email I received that it’s basically in Kiev (but I’m pretty sure it’s referring to the bio results are in Kiev not my application ) but I’m not sure basically I took the tracking number on the email I got from vfs after doing bio .

Kristianfromcanada

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Decision got made yesterday! Received an email saying "Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing" I think it's a passport request?
PA: Ukraine /Kyiv

AOR: August 27/18

Bio request: April 4/2019

SA: April 5/19 (took forever because my accounted died and couldnt get taxes back)

Medical request: April 5/19

MVO: April 17/19 (Sydney to Kyiv)

Bio complete: April 30/19

Medical Completed: April 21/19

Medical Passed: April 25/19

Sent Webform October 22/19 asking why there was no movement on our file

ADR: November 14/19 (updated Police clearance and to pay RPRF)

Submitted ADR request: November 29/19

Invitation to Pre arrival services Nov 15

DM: December 30/19

PPR:

COPR: