+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kyiv Timelines. Please post your timeline. Spousal or Conjugal

Kristianfromcanada

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
PA: Ukraine /Kyiv

AOR: August 27/18

Bio request: April 4/2019

SA: April 5/19 (took forever because my accounted died and couldnt get taxes back)

Medical request: April 5/19

MVO: April 17/19 (Sydney to Kyiv)

Bio complete: April 30/19

Medical Completed: April 21/19

Medical Passed: April 25/19

Sent Webform October 22/19 asking why there was no movement on our file

ADR: November 14/19 (updated Police clearance and to pay RPRF)

Submitted ADR request: November 29/19

Invitation to Pre arrival services Nov 15

DM:

PPR:

COPR:

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
PA: Ukraine /Kyiv

AOR: August 27/18

Bio request: April 4/2019

SA: April 5/19 (took forever because my accounted died and couldnt get taxes back)

Medical request: April 5/19

MVO: April 17/19 (Sydney to Kyiv)

Bio complete: April 30/19

Medical Completed: April 21/19

Medical Passed: April 25/19

Sent Webform October 22/19 asking why there was no movement on our file

ADR: November 14/19 (updated Police clearance and to pay RPRF)

Submitted ADR request: November 29/19

Invitation to Pre arrival services Nov 15

DM:

PPR:

COPR:

Hey! Did cic send you a letter when your file got transferred to Kyiv or did you receive some type of aor2? I think my file will be transferred there I was just wondering how things went down for you

Kristianfromcanada

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
How does the letter go? Because I’ve got some after bio but I think that’s just letting you know bio results are received by the Canadian embassy or what not . Did you get an interview ??
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

No interview. Vfsglobal didn't seem to process our file as further communication was from ircc Kyiv

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 30 Apr 2019
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:2019
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards/Cordialement,
VFS Canada Application Centre-Kiev
1A Sportyvna square,
8th floor, trading
centre Gulliver
KYIV

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

No interview. Vfsglobal didn't seem to process our file as further communication was from ircc Kyiv

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 30 Apr 2019
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:2019
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards/Cordialement,
VFS Canada Application Centre-Kiev
1A Sportyvna square,
8th floor, trading
centre Gulliver
KYIV

Super ! Thank you so much for your response

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
When the message says your application is under process (sent by vfs) does that mean they received the application or it’s simply talking about biometrics ? Because on the website it’s saying passport stamping and I’m not on this stage
Do you received only 1 letter?
I received 4 letters (i taked bio in Kiev but my VO Warsaw)*

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. - last letter (#7 of link :Your application is currently being reviewed by Canada visa officer at Canadian embassy. It is under process. - I understand it like AOR2 or a certain person was assigned to my file, something like that. It`s only my opinion!)

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Kyiv OC VAC on 2019-12-23 06:18:00 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Kyiv OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. (#3 of link)

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Kyiv OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Kyiv OC. (#2 of link)

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-12-20 04:17:30 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.(#1 of link)

Last edited:

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Do you received only 1 letter?
I received 4 letters (i taked bio in Kiev but my VO Warsaw)*

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. - last letter (#7 of link :Your application is currently being reviewed by Canada visa officer at Canadian embassy. It is under process. - I understand it like AOR2 or a certain person was assigned to my file, something like that. It`s only my opinion!)

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Kyiv OC VAC on 2019-12-23 06:18:00 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Kyiv OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. (#3 of link)

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Kyiv OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Kyiv OC. (#2 of link)

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-12-20 04:17:30 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.(#1 of link)

Yes I’ve received all 4 of these but I haven’t received anything from cic saying my file got transferred . Yours got transferred to Poland mine I have no idea where it’s sitting yet only the vfs letters like you after doing bio

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Yes I’ve received all 4 of these but I haven’t received anything from cic saying my file got transferred . Yours got transferred to Poland mine I have no idea where it’s sitting yet only the vfs letters like you after doing bio
sponsor received letter that file go to Warsaw. still i didn`t received AOR2 from Warsaw. but i know from Kiev people don`t often receive AOR2
And last time ukranian files go to London*

Reactions: armoured