+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
Can someone clarify on sending high school transcripts. I'm a graduate and my transcripts are im transit. I have emailed all the documents they updated my ielts score in portal but not high school documents. Do i need to send attested marksheets in a school sealed envelope to kpu ?
If you are graduated then they don't need to update your high school documents...just your ielts score and graduation transcript would be updated and that's enough

gagan23697

Oct 28, 2019
Guys i need help. How have you all paid your initial payment of CAD 2500 to Kpu through bank transfer or flywire ? And how does flywire work as i have no idea about it. Please give your advice.
flywire is better even I paid it through that but do compare before paying

nav aulakh

Oct 16, 2019
Nav aulakh
When did you apply and when did they update?
Mine is not updated
I applied for may intake on 25th september after 3 days i got next steps letter i emailed them documents on 14th october they acknowledged my ielts req met on october 28. My graduation transcripts are still in transit so no change for time being.

Gitansh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I applied for may intake on 25th september after 3 days i got next steps letter i emailed them documents on 14th october they acknowledged my ielts req met on october 28. My graduation transcripts are still in transit so no change for time being.
Okay my transcripts are also in transist but theey have not updated my IELTS score yet

nav aulakh

Oct 16, 2019
No.. Will send if they will ask for it
They didn't asked me yet but they didn't updated my checklist regarding the same when they updated my ielts req so i am confused to send or not to send actually i am applying myself i just wanted to be sure.

Gitansh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
They didn't asked me yet but they didn't updated my checklist regarding the same when they updated my ielts req so i am confused to send or not to send actually i am applying myself i just wanted to be sure.
I am also applying on my own
I understand your situation.

Gitansh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
KPU has updated my IELTS score.
But status is showing incomplete documentation. I have sent them all the documents along with IELTS.What should I do now?

Prbjot

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
KPU has updated my IELTS score.
But status is showing incomplete documentation. I have sent them all the documents along with IELTS.What should I do now?
Did you send by courier ? What is ur qualifications and when did u applied ?