+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Maninderkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Saloni..are u sure that it will take around 10 days ...if we send transcript directly from gndu

Last edited:

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Saloni..are u sure that it will take around 10 days ...if we send transcript directly from gndu
U have to apply online first then go directly to gndu with ur appl id and ask them the reason y u need to send transcripts as early as possible
They will try nd send ur transcripts within 10-15 days keep on reminding them after every 4-5 days by calling
After they dispatch it takes abt 10-12 days for courier to arrive at the univ

Reactions: Maninderkaur

Maninderkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
U have to apply online first then go directly to gndu with ur appl id and ask them the reason y u need to send transcripts as early as possible
They will try nd send ur transcripts within 10-15 days keep on reminding them after every 4-5 days by calling
After they dispatch it takes abt 10-12 days for courier to arrive at the univ
My agent Said to me that don't rush for sending transcript. .and she sent some documents after that she will see what they want further

Last edited:

Vasusharma

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
You applied to kpu na all of us did nd we all hve sent the docs they wont send u an email regarding this
it is mentioned in the next steps letter so check that
No but i didn't sent any transcripts... I just attached my 12th admit card and then my agent mailed to kpu and they responded that no need to send anything we have verified by the admit card!

Maninderkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
You applied to kpu na all of us did nd we all hve sent the docs they wont send u an email regarding this
it is mentioned in the next steps letter so check that
Ok when I asked her about spring intake..she said it's may ..winter intake is considered as January intake ...I am in dilemma now ..when u open ur oss portal ..which intake is write down there

Vasusharma

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Ok when I asked her about spring intake..she said it's may ..winter intake is considered as January intake ...I am in dilemma now ..when u open ur oss portal ..which intake is write down there
Jan intake is Spring.... May is Summer and September is Fall. On portal it shows Spring 2020 for jan