+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
I think by now they should have been updated because once emailed all my docs were updated within 20 days infact for everyone i knw
Hey saloni, do they write requirement met infront of high too, or just infront of graduation transcript and ielts?....how many documents should have requirement met in the status bar?

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Hey saloni, do they write requirement met infront of high too, or just infront of graduation transcript and ielts?....how many documents should have requirement met in the status bar?
Actually this not mentioned how many require to be requirements met in status bar but in my case ielts and high school transcripts showed requirements met in other cases it's different lyk some have ielts and grad transcripts that showed req met so cant really tell this system they have

Reactions: Sandeep 1708

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
Actually this not mentioned how many require to be requirements met in status bar but in my case ielts and high school transcripts showed requirements met in other cases it's different lyk some have ielts and grad transcripts that showed req met so cant really tell this system they have
After receiving all your documents did it suddenly changed to pending decision or it took some time to change your status to pending decision?