+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

saini6478s

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
depends upon the board of education u took for instance cbse has online verification ask you board if they provide online verification if not u have to send those transcripts as well
On what date were your transcripts received
From that date it takes about 10-15 days to update since there are many transcripts in line so whenever your turn comes they will update
OKAY KPU JUST UPDATED LITTLE BIT IN MY PORTAL YESTERDAY ( HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS RECEIVED ON 24 OF THIS MONTH).. IELTS RECEIVED ON 26 .. BUT IN THE ROW OF HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS THERE IS NO UPDATE BELOW THE STATUS COLUMN LIKE LIKE IN THE IELTS ROW THEY HAVE WRITTEN REQUIREMENT MET BELOW THE STATUS COLUMN BUT NOT IN FRONT OF HIGH SCHOOL ROW..

Ravneet Brar

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
OKAY KPU JUST UPDATED LITTLE BIT IN MY PORTAL YESTERDAY ( HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS RECEIVED ON 24 OF THIS MONTH).. IELTS RECEIVED ON 26 .. BUT IN THE ROW OF HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS THERE IS NO UPDATE BELOW THE STATUS COLUMN LIKE LIKE IN THE IELTS ROW THEY HAVE WRITTEN REQUIREMENT MET BELOW THE STATUS COLUMN BUT NOT IN FRONT OF HIGH SCHOOL ROW..
It is mentioned on the kpu website that they do not write anything about the status of high school transcripts

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
I have the weirdest updates...my transcript of college and degree has been updated but there is no update on my ielts and high school documents....only i have these kind of update which is a lot stressful