+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
have you heard of any such case before....someone who got offer after September or in October?
When was your transcripts delivered?? If they have been delivered it will take 20 days to update from the date of delivery dont worry if your transcripts reach before application deadline they will be processed any way please share some details so that i can tell properly

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
same situation.....got deferral for may2020 a week ago
Langara takes too long anyway
can we really expect offer from kpu for jan2020?
Stay positive if u have a strong profile and your docs have been received within application deadlines u will get a revert they do revert but it takes time and a lot of patience it has been 2 nd a half mons for me so don't worry u will get a response

jass1998

Aug 8, 2019
1.what is the deadline date of document completion?
2.my transcripts are in transit yet..may b will be delivered tommrow .
3.i applied on august20 for sociology 2 year program.
When was your transcripts delivered?? If they have been delivered it will take 20 days to update from the date of delivery dont worry if your transcripts reach before application deadline they will be processed any way please share some details so that i can tell properly

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
How do you know about all this...have you done a lot of research...and is the response od decision always positive or it can be negative?
Some research some i have a couple of people who have studied and are studing from kpu so i know a bit of dis i try to share what all i knw and can tell and my experience has been for 2 nd a half mons so probably i have gone through dis

Reactions: Sandeep 1708

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
1.what is the deadline date of document completion?
2.my transcripts are in transit yet..may b will be delivered tommrow .
3.i applied on august20 for sociology 2 year program.
i cant tell abt your particular program dat is why i said check your application deadlines on the above suggested website and extended as well if it reaches within application deadline then it will be processed for sure