+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Ravneet Brar

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
According to this, mine is taking too much time. My transcripts arrived at KPU on 6th august. Yesterday the application status became under review. But now the SOP and reference letter are required. Idk wht should i do.
In the checklist, is it showing the received date or not?

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Green business management. No they didnt send the email, but in my application along with IELTS and high school requirement, these two options have been added.
For graduate diplomas it is compulsory to email letter of reference and letter of intent i was also asked to email and i have already emailed them

Kritika Verma

Jul 25, 2019
For graduate diplomas it is compulsory to email letter of reference and letter of intent i was also asked to email and i have already emailed them
I had no idea about this neither did my consultant told me about this. Can you please tell me more about your letter so that i can get a idea.

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Yeah i also got to know quite late but nothing to worry reference letters should be 2 letters from teachers of your college or university that you have studied from recommending to choose you and the letter of intend would contain why you want to study in kpu why the particular course
All these details are mentioned on kpu website under your programs details

Kritika Verma

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah i also got to know quite late but nothing to worry reference letters should be 2 letters from teachers of your college or university that you have studied from recommending to choose you and the letter of intend would contain why you want to study in kpu why the particular course
All these details are mentioned on kpu website under your programs details
ok thankyou so much

Reactions: Saloni Talwar