+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Prabh nahal

Dec 5, 2019
Ok i have got offer from university of fraser valley and my program is general studies but in kpu my program is business management. My 12th score is 92%...and i have got 7bands each module. So i should go for which program and university.

Maninderkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
If we want to re apply again for same couse...but in another intake..then again need to pay offer letter fees...in kpu.....because I got mail re apply for September 2020

Aegmoogh

Sep 27, 2019
If we want to re apply again for same couse...but in another intake..then again need to pay offer letter fees...in kpu.....because I got mail re apply for September 2020
Yes you will have to, as far as I know. But try to call KPU once talk it through with them they'll help you for sure.

Vistan

Dec 3, 2019
Better talk to them..you may not need to pay application fee but in some cases you have to.

Maninderkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I sent transcript of graduation to kpu..and in kpu portal...high school transcript is also mention ...so is it necessary to send it

Maninderkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
anybody send reference letter to kpu...I got mail from them that 2 reference letter is must ...can our agent make it by own ?....or we need to prepare it from college teacher