+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu offer letter problem

godspeed18

Feb 3, 2022
I am also worried about this issue. I have paid my tuition deposit more than a month and I haven't seen any LOA till date.

I don't know what is going on. So confused and worried. My start date is January 2023

Jun 8, 2022
My start date is also january 2023.could u please tell me the documents that you sent to kpu for offer letter?
Even after sending my transcripts and ielts scorecard my status is incomplete documentation.
In how many days did you get ur offer letter??

godspeed18

Feb 3, 2022
My start date is also january 2023.could u please tell me the documents that you sent to kpu for offer letter?
Even after sending my transcripts and ielts scorecard my status is incomplete documentation.
In how many days did you get ur offer letter??
All the documents they request as you apply. Follow the procedure. My problem is letter of acceptance.

Jun 8, 2022
Hi kindly help me
I paid non refundable confirmation deposit in kpu .i got the acceptance letter in which estimated tuition fee is written.how to calculate the full year academic fee ?

Ryannnnn

Sep 24, 2022
The recieved mine at 30th August and transcripts were under review at 9th and ielts requirement met was updated on 7th and still haven't recieved ol how many days it took for u all and what was ur percentage