+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Korean CRC -- Any experience with service providers?

May 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
I've seen http://allminwon.com/global/index.php posted several times but only by someone working for the company.

Has anyone used this service (or others) to obtain the Korean CRC necessary for CIC? I was hoping they wouldn't request it but since I lived there for two years they just asked for it for my appliction for outland sponsorship (submitted late August).

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Last edited:
May 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doesn't really look like many people are in the exact situation as I am, but just in case...

I used the service of the company I linked in the original post, and everything seems to be perfect. I got my Korean CRC (with lapsed records) in the mail today. I'd recommend their services as they were very prompt in answering any questions by email that I had.

As for submission of the CRC to the CIC, I have an address to send the document. Should I send anything else with the document (I'd imagine I'd include my UCI and other information in a short cover letter) ?

hanuz06

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Doesn't really look like many people are in the exact situation as I am, but just in case...

I used the service of the company I linked in the original post, and everything seems to be perfect. I got my Korean CRC (with lapsed records) in the mail today. I'd recommend their services as they were very prompt in answering any questions by email that I had.

As for submission of the CRC to the CIC, I have an address to send the document. Should I send anything else with the document (I'd imagine I'd include my UCI and other information in a short cover letter) ?
Hi,

I wonder whether IRCC accepted your Police Check Reply? I am considering using their service but have not much feedback regarding their services.

hanuz06

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
They accepted it with no problems. I got my PR earlier this year. :)
Sorry, I have another question. I managed to obtain CRC from a Police Station in Seoul last month but they put korean ID card number on CRC...I asked to put my passport number but they refused. May be you remember whether that company makes CRC with passport number on it? I think it might be important.