+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener local office after Bill C6

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes they all received the same email at the same time. As there is no one addressed in the test invite email and my email address is not visible, I assume they BCCed all applicants scheduled for March 12.

I would guess that each of your family member, including you, received an email, right?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
What is the best recommendation for fingerprint services in the Kitchener area?

As WRPS don't offer the service, it's going to have to be a 3rd party doing them.

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Thank you for your message. Yes, eCAS was updated on Jan 30th and I received the letter on Feb 02nd through regular mail, no email. Booked fingerprint appointment for today and completed it. I completed through drivecheck. It transmitted instantly to RCMP.

http://www.drivercheck.ca/services/other-services/
What is the best recommendation for fingerprint services in the Kitchener area?

As WRPS don't offer the service, it's going to have to be a 3rd party doing them.
FYI, this is what @tunpi used in the region.

Reactions: zardoz

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My eCAS hasn't been updated yet, I wonder if other users who got their test invites for March 1st have their eCAS updated already?

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
My eCAS hasn't been updated yet, I wonder if other users who got their test invites for March 1st have their eCAS updated already?
I guess they got the update the next day after receiving the email. I will say give it a bit more time.

CanadianC

Mar 15, 2017
Did my test and interview today in Kitchener office; current timeline for the oath ceremony is 2-3 months after the test.

Reactions: pepe84

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Did my test and interview today in Kitchener office; current timeline for the oath ceremony is 2-3 months after the test.
Thanks for sharing. Can you share a bit more about the interview? For instance, how many people were there this morning, how many officers interviewing people, how long it took for each person by average, how long the writing test is, type of questions they asked, and how long it takes overall from beginning to the end. Does the writing test start promptly at the time it indicated on the letter? Did they tell you that you will wait 2-3 months for the oath after the interview?

@CanadaApplication126, @ssk94, @mike10, it will be great if you can share something as well.

mike10

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Guys, I had my test today at the Kitchener Office. everything went smoothly. the writing test was easy and the questions were more like "common sense". there were 4 officers in the building. one of them was only responsible for the test. the other 3 did the interviews.
the test started as mentioned at 9:30. the meeting hall ( where also the ceremony will be held) is so small. we were around 30 people all together and most of us finished the written test in less than 15 minutes.

the interviews varied a lot. some people spend some good 15 minutes and others were done in 5 minutes.
the officer interviewed me only asked for the passport, an ID, PR Card and COPR. she didn't ask any other questions and didn't go through my passport pages since I've been in Canada for 10 years. so just confirmed my preference of how the letter of the oath can be send and I confirmed with my email.

things to mention is that the building has no washrooms. every time people needed to use the washroom had to leave the building and then come back and ring the bell (Annoying).
also, ry to come early and find a parking spot especially if you are coming out of town. there is paid parking nearby.

good luck to all. hope to hear good news soon. :)

Reactions: pepe84 and duplex

CanadaApplication126

Aug 28, 2017
Passed the test and interview went well. Finished the test early and hence the officer called me first to view the documents. Mentioned that the Oath letter will be sent in 2-3 months depending on the slots available.

There is municipal parking available for $2.30 / hr and max of 2 hrs behind the building. The test and interview procedures were pretty straight forward.
Asked , DL, PR, Passport, and English Language Proof -

Mentioned that , if there are any other documents which needs to be reviewed, they will let me know in 2-3 weeks and I will have to submit them, else I will receive the Oath letter in 2-3 months.

Reactions: pepe84 and duplex

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I had my test today at the Kitchener Office. everything went smoothly. the writing test was easy and the questions were more like "common sense". there were 4 officers in the building. one of them was only responsible for the test. the other 3 did the interviews.
the test started as mentioned at 9:30. the meeting hall ( where also the ceremony will be held) is so small. we were around 30 people all together and most of us finished the written test in less than 15 minutes.

the interviews varied a lot. some people spend some good 15 minutes and others were done in 5 minutes.
the officer interviewed me only asked for the passport, an ID, PR Card and COPR. she didn't ask any other questions and didn't go through my passport pages since I've been in Canada for 10 years. so just confirmed my preference of how the letter of the oath can be send and I confirmed with my email.

things to mention is that the building has no washrooms. every time people needed to use the washroom had to leave the building and then come back and ring the bell (Annoying).
also, ry to come early and find a parking spot especially if you are coming out of town. there is paid parking nearby.

good luck to all. hope to hear good news soon. :)
Hello, does the test have questions related date and person (like which year is ... or who is the first french prime minister)? Thanks.