+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener local office after Bill C6

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the update. Did you get the letter via regular mail? was there any update on your eCAS? Also, was the letter coming from IRCC Kitchener?

I appreciate your response.

Little update on my application. Got the letter today for fingerprint. Status was updated on January 30, 2018. Booked fingerprint for Feb 5th. Thank you.

Reactions: tunpi

tunpi

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2010
Med's Request
22-Sep-2010
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
04-Aug-2011
Thank you for your message. Yes, eCAS was updated on Jan 30th and I received the letter on Feb 02nd through regular mail, no email. Booked fingerprint appointment for today and completed it. I completed through drivecheck. It transmitted instantly to RCMP.

http://www.drivercheck.ca/services/other-services/

Reactions: pepe84 and duplex

tunpi

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2010
Med's Request
22-Sep-2010
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
04-Aug-2011
I didn't see any local address in the letter. It probably issued from the local office but no address or seal mentioend.

Reactions: pepe84

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Thanks for the update. Did you get the letter via regular mail? was there any update on your eCAS? Also, was the letter coming from IRCC Kitchener?

I appreciate your response.
Did you get new update from your gcms notes - you mentioned you order it every other week so I suppose you should get a new one by now? And, are you still going to order every other week until everything comes to an end?

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Thank you for your message. Yes, eCAS was updated on Jan 30th and I received the letter on Feb 02nd through regular mail, no email. Booked fingerprint appointment for today and completed it. I completed through drivecheck. It transmitted instantly to RCMP.

http://www.drivercheck.ca/services/other-services/
Thanks for sharing where you did it. I hope I don't have to, but now I know where I should go if needed.

krishna_05

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
I ordered my gcms notes today. Hoping to get some insights into where the app has landed. Have multiple trips coming up in coming months.. have a feeling test might fall on the dates while I'm not around..

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next GCMS notes will come on Feb 08 (this Thursday) and yes I order them every other week until everything comes to an end. I will post any update as soon as I receive the next batch.

Did you get new update from your gcms notes - you mentioned you order it every other week so I suppose you should get a new one by now? And, are you still going to order every other week until everything comes to an end?

Reactions: duplex

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The address should be in the envelope, top left corner. Thanks for sharing your updates.

I didn't see any local address in the letter. It probably issued from the local office but no address or seal mentioend.

tunpi

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2010
Med's Request
22-Sep-2010
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
04-Aug-2011
The address should be in the envelope, top left corner. Thanks for sharing your updates.
Only address mentioned at the end of the letter is 200-25 St Clair Ave East, Toronto. I think it is the same format for all.

Reactions: pepe84

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who may be afraid of submitting multiple requests under the privacy act, I would like to share a response I got from the ATIP department a few years ago when applying for PR as I was also afraid of making multiple requests on a bi-weekly basis:

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

The information you requested was extracted from GCMS by ATIP employees. It is our job to provide information under the Access to Information and Privacy Acts, and you are entitled to make multiple requests.

To learn more about our Access to Information and Privacy, please visit us at the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/index.asp

Regards,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey folks, GCMS notes arrived today:

*************************************************************************************************************
Assessments
Knowledge: Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Language: Not Started
Prohibition: Not Started
Due date for all these: Nov 17th, 2018 (Hopefully they don't wait that long to assess my file)

Criminality: Passed
Due date for criminality: March 6th, 2018 (This makes me think they will start assessing the above activities in March)

Application sent from CPC-S to IRCC Kitchener: December 19th, 2017

Application received by IRCC Kitchener: January 4th, 2018

Application location as of January 10th, 2018 (date GCMS notes were generated): IRCC Kitchener Registry (In Queue)
***************************************************************************************************************************

That's all. Next GCMS will arrive in two weeks, hopefully I get something new.

Reactions: zzzzzzzz and duplex

tunpi

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2010
Med's Request
22-Sep-2010
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
04-Aug-2011
Hello friends, hope things are going great with all of you. We had a full month vacation plan for February to visit our parents, later changed that to two weeks from feb 19th to mar 02nd to visit Dallas. I know it's very hard to give any suggestions as the situation may vary from case to case basis. I am wondering whether to buy tickets for that time period as I got fingerprint request recently. I am planning to buy at the end of this week just to make sure no request received by this time. Any thoughts?

Please drive safely. Thank you.

krishna_05

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Hey folks, GCMS notes arrived today:

*************************************************************************************************************
Assessments
Knowledge: Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Language: Not Started
Prohibition: Not Started
Due date for all these: Nov 17th, 2018 (Hopefully they don't wait that long to assess my file)

Criminality: Passed
Due date for criminality: March 6th, 2018 (This makes me think they will start assessing the above activities in March)

Application sent from CPC-S to IRCC Kitchener: December 19th, 2017

Application received by IRCC Kitchener: January 4th, 2018

Application location as of January 10th, 2018 (date GCMS notes were generated): IRCC Kitchener Registry (In Queue)
***************************************************************************************************************************

That's all. Next GCMS will arrive in two weeks, hopefully I get something new.
I would imagine the notes may be more or less similar to all those who are waiting. By the looks,test might only be around Apr/May for me.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stay quiet and do not travel. That would be my best advice.

Hello friends, hope things are going great with all of you. We had a full month vacation plan for February to visit our parents, later changed that to two weeks from feb 19th to mar 02nd to visit Dallas. I know it's very hard to give any suggestions as the situation may vary from case to case basis. I am wondering whether to buy tickets for that time period as I got fingerprint request recently. I am planning to buy at the end of this week just to make sure no request received by this time. Any thoughts?

Please drive safely. Thank you.