+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly suggest

Nov 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help does PNP works as I am getting mixed reviews and I want to settle in Canada. Kindly help I'm from India .

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help does PNP works as I am getting mixed reviews and I want to settle in Canada. Kindly help I'm from India .
Its better to post more specific question than this generic.

PNP programs work and there are many people migrating using this pathway. Just browse through this forum and see how every PNP program is being discussed and decide what you wanted to do and where you wanted to settle.

Nov 30, 2019
Thanks
I stay in Pune, India and want to move to Canada in 2020. I am still confused whom to approach as consultants are saying I am not eligible for express entry and for PNP i don't have that special skill .I have done Post Graduate Diploma in management in 2009.
if i get the chance then i can go to pursue my further education even which can help to give new kick to my career.

please someone guide me
and RNIP is prevailing these days what is exact criteria for it that i may fit in this.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Thanks
I stay in Pune, India and want to move to Canada in 2020. I am still confused whom to approach as consultants are saying I am not eligible for express entry and for PNP i don't have that special skill .I have done Post Graduate Diploma in management in 2009.
if i get the chance then i can go to pursue my further education even which can help to give new kick to my career.

please someone guide me
and RNIP is prevailing these days what is exact criteria for it that i may fit in this.
If you aren't eligible for express entry, try for Occupation in Demand (OID). Try to check which province has your occupation in their demand list. Steps to follow
1. Visit the below link and check in which NOC your occupation falls - if you are having atleast 1 year of experience.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html
2. Once you identify your four digit NOC code, Just go to your preferred province website and see if that NOC is in demand.
3. If your NOC is not listed, explore other provinces in which you have opportunities.
4. For RNIP details, visit their site below. Check your eligibility.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/rural-northern-immigration-pilot/pr-eligibility.html
5. If your NOC is in demand list, you can also submit paper based application (example: SINP-OID). No need for express entry profile.

Making yourself eligible is always possible unless you do not have determination to do so.