+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly please suggest a suitable provincial nomination form me.

Sunil Varma

Mar 12, 2022
I am an aspiring immigrant from India, I have done my Under Grad in Electronics & communication engineering(ECE) in 2015

I have 3 years of work experience in software development in india.

Currently i'm working as an instrumentation tech in a reputed oil&gas company in kuwait since 2020, for 2.5 yrs.

Now i would like to enter in IT sector(in Canada) again by using my past IT experience.

Can anyone suggest a good provincial nomination that may give me a chance to immigrate with PR, or should I be applying PR via FSW or CEC?

Total work ex: 3yrs IT + 2.5 yrs Instrumentation Tech

Any suggestions, contacts are greatly appreciated, Thank you for your time.

shakirahrp

Mar 17, 2022
I am an aspiring immigrant from India, I have done my Under Grad in Electronics & communication engineering(ECE) in 2015
I have 3 years of work experience zameen in software development in india.
Currently i'm working as an instrumentation tech in a reputed rent a car dubai oil&gas company in price in pakistan kuwait since 2020, for 2.5 yrs.
Now i would like to enter in IT sector(in Canada) again by using my past IT experience.
Can anyone suggest a good provincial nomination that may give me a chance to immigrate with PR, or should I be applying PR via FSW or CEC?

Total work ex: 3yrs IT + 2.5 yrs Instrumentation Tech

Any suggestions, contacts are greatly appreciated, Thank you for your time.
Dear Sunil many indians are applying for Canada as skilled worker and are enjoying a good life there, yes you must apply for your PR as you are a skilled person and Canada needs many like yours.

Sunil Varma

Mar 12, 2022
As Canada is ranked 28th in the Global index of ease of doing business, it is always considered the best country to move and settle in. Because the opportunity in Canada is immense and the tech giants there always surge behind experienced and skillful candidates globally.

If you are actively trying or applying for Canadian citizenship, then you must have aware of the recent immigration policy developments where Immigration minister Sean Fraser has given a green signal to clear the past two years' immigration backlogs of Express Entry.

This came as a massive relief for participants who were in the queue to move to Canada permanently.

However, the best way to immigrate to Canada requires a permanent job offer from a recognized Canadian organization.

If somehow you ended up getting a full-time job confirmation letter from any registered firm, you will make a valid yet strong position to qualify for Arranged Employment under the Federal Skilled Worker program or for a Skilled Worker category of one of the Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP).

Later, upon completing your full-time (Minimum of 24-30 months) working tenure with a renowned firm, you will be qualified to apply for permanent Canadian citizenship.

Also, there is a province for temporary work permits where you get the same entitlement but for a specific time only. With a temporary work permit, you could settle in Canada for a week or month.

But that's not your aim, right!

You are determined to get Canada work visa and settle in there permanently. In that case, Immigration Canada Service (ICS) could be your one-stop-destination. Here's how!

Over the years, ICS has helped many foreign immigrants settle in Canada with a permanent job in hand. Apart from assisting them to get a Canadian work visa, they provide training opportunities and work experience to achieve their dream job in Canada.

● Upon completing your registration in ICS, their staff will conduct several rounds, such as personal interviews and skillset tests, to check your proficiency. Later they will guide you to develop your Employment Pathway Plan (EPP). Your EPP will set out your personal employment goals, including the services and training you need to find a relevant job in Canada.

● As a renowned immigration consultant, ICS forms a great deal with many registered Canadian companies seeking intelligent and experienced foreign candidates. Upon showing good performance, you might get an opportunity to join one such company under the guidance and reference of Immigration Canada Service.

● Lastly, ICS trainers will help you develop the right skills that are always in demand in the Canadian job market. Once you develop the matching skill, they will prepare you for a quick and smooth transition into the Canadian workforce.

As for me, this is the easiest and most convenient way to get a Canada work visa for permanent residency. I am sure there are other ways too.
thank you..you gave a lot of info. this helps me for further proceedings.