Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not receive any mail regarding SOP. Plz send me again
E.mail id is zindgi3333@yahoo.com

india2canada.....

Aug 18, 2012
irresistant said:
hello frndz ..
yaar my consultant told me that SOP is not required in SPP rules.. suggest me what to do ,,
no you shouldnt attach SOP for SPP .... beleive me in SPP don't attach anything other than mentioned

aman khinda

Jul 29, 2012
kapurthala,punjab,india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
india2canada..... said:
no you shouldnt attach SOP for SPP .... beleive me in SPP don't attach anything other than mentioned
lolzz you should..and in my case i shouls beacause in my case i have teken diploma after graduation..so i should give them my sayings regarding this..

sue_in

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
15-09-2012 (Band 8 )
File Transfer...
03-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012
Its pretty sad to see people copying SOPs randomly. No wonder rejections from universities/visa offices are high. Many good universities/institutions employ plagiarism checkers like http://turnitin.com/ etc. There's no harm seeking advice and reviews but beware of blind copying.

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hi All,

I see a lot of you guys requesting for a cop of SOP. It is fine unless you are using it only for reference. But copying it completely would definitely create problems. VO would find it out easily if the statement is copied. Even i found it very difficult initially to write one on my own. But after hearing my friend's story on SOP i started to prepare on my own.

Colleges might not require a sop for admission but it plays a very important role in visa clearance. A consultant cant replicate your life in a story that can convince VO. you have to take the responsibility, on worst case take help from your friend who knows very well on your goal.

Don't lose confident that you cant write a perfect sop, a Vo might not require a article that is going to get published. It can be as simple as a letter written by class 5 student. Only thing that matters is a simple story on your goal and plan.

All you need to make sure before completing a study plan will be the same as below:

Convince VO that your intention is not about getting PR but only to gain international exposure and similar things.
Make him understand that you will return to your country once you complete this degree.
Why you wanted to pursue this program?
Why this college?
Why canada?
If you academic scores are low then state an example that you have taken some measures recently to overcome it.
If you are changing your field completely then you also state the reason clearly.
Discuss about educational background as well.

These are just few points that came to my mind.

All the best.