+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly help me to verify my job offer

Ajmal Basheer

Nov 30, 2019
2100, 855 - 2 Streets S.W... Calgary, AB T2P 4J8, Canada.

WhatsApp +1(360)3278771

Employee Reg No: NHL- 0487595HRD.

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on our job Was set-up to encourage the worldwide E -mail users hence you are ready to work In our company CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED for us with good Attitude here are the job details as we will like you to work in our company over here in Canada as the ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in your term to make sure everything is going well.

You will be working in our company for 2 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.

B) A Fixed Land Phone and an Internet Ready Computer.

WORKING HOURS

You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING OTHER WORKERS THAT WORK IN YOUR DEPARTMENT) Annual leave of 30 days once per year (28 Dec 27 Jan)

Monthly Salary 8,000 CAD Bonus Salary 950 CAD per

Month Total Pay 8,950 CAD per month after Tax

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION SCAN AND SEND TO US.

1. Your International passport

2. Your passport photograph

3. Send full address and Mobile phone number

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT ON THE RECEIPT OF SCANNED COPY OF YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND PHOTO PASSPORT.

1) We shall forward the documents to the Canadian Embassy/immigration in Canada

2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by us.

A) LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER

B) FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK

C) TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED

D) AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.

All These Documents i shall send Along With Your Attached Documents to the Canadian -Embassy in Canada and the Same Documents Will Be Sent to Your Country Embassy with Which the Embassy will Contact You for the visa processing and Stamping of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by us.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of $ 601 CAD which is 31,500 India currency to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country to enable them secure an appointment for your 2 Years working visa. All this has to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada.

Please do understand that we are doing this due to our past experience whereby we paid for visa and ticket fees and our employee turn us down, causing us to lose so much money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, We will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

Regards

Mr. Franklin George

Human Resources Manager

Tel: +1(360)3278771

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

WhatsApp +1(360)3278771

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on our job Was set-up to encourage the worldwide E -mail users hence you are ready to work In our company CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED for us with good Attitude here are the job details as we will like you to work in our company over here in Canada as the ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in your term to make sure everything is going well.

You will be working in our company for 2 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.

WORKING HOURS

You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING OTHER WORKERS THAT WORK IN YOUR DEPARTMENT) Annual leave of 30 days once per year (28 Dec 27 Jan)

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION SCAN AND SEND TO US.

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT ON THE RECEIPT OF SCANNED COPY OF YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND PHOTO PASSPORT.

2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by us.

All These Documents i shall send Along With Your Attached Documents to the Canadian -Embassy in Canada and the Same Documents Will Be Sent to Your Country Embassy with Which the Embassy will Contact You for the visa processing and Stamping of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by us.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of $ 601 CAD which is 31,500 India currency to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country to enable them secure an appointment for your 2 Years working visa. All this has to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada.

Please do understand that we are doing this due to our past experience whereby we paid for visa and ticket fees and our employee turn us down, causing us to lose so much money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, We will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

Regards

Mr. Franklin George

Human Resources Manager

Very obvious fake.

Dec 1, 2019
Respected Sir/Madam

I request you that I have to know about the concern name called Angel Berries fruits farm ltd, QUABEC, Canada

I received the offer letter from this concern with actual format of offer letter and the website are in active.

I deeply request you that, please guide me if the offer is fake or original. For your reference I herewith attach the offer letter what they sent. Once again I request you to do needful on my request.

Kindly Note: I'm planning to apply CANADA PR next month, I request you to guide as same.

Angel Berries Fruits Farm LIMITED
Employment Contract Letter
DEAR VINOTHKUMAR VASUDEVAN,
With reference to your application and further discussion for employment in our company. We are pleased to engage your services
as Customer Service Representative on contract basis at Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd., Canada. This offer will be valid for two
years from the date of reporting to duty.
The purpose of this letter is to set forth an understanding of the terms of your employment with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd., It is
important to us that your involvement makes a tangible, measurable and profitable contribution. It is also important that you are
inspired to remain with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd over time, and to focus your energies on successfully and efficiently
contributing to our company’s goals.
Administrative
Position: Customer Service Representative. In this capacity you will be reporting to Ms. Katherine Goldberg, your
Administrative Officer on or before January 30th
, 2020.
Compensation
You will be compensated with an hourly salary in the amount of CAD $22.00 per hour (CAD $4,224 per month) which
will be paid monthly to your provided bank account and your first 15 days of employment with Angel Berries Fruits
Farm Ltd are considered an introductory period and during that time you will be trained to be perfect in your job.
Reimbursement
The following reimbursements will be allowed on submission of the supporting documents every month:
 Uniforms and Maintenance : CAD $100/month
 Miscellaneous : CAD $130/month
 Professional Pursuits : CAD $140/month
Any expenses incurred during your work permit application process will be reimbursed as soon as you report to duty.
Benefits
As an employee of Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd, Furnished Accommodation will be provided to all the workers,
Food is provided by the company management. One way air ticket will be provided to report to duty an

Awaiting for your valuable revert..

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Respected Sir/Madam

I request you that I have to know about the concern name called Angel Berries fruits farm ltd, QUABEC, Canada

I received the offer letter from this concern with actual format of offer letter and the website are in active.

I deeply request you that, please guide me if the offer is fake or original. For your reference I herewith attach the offer letter what they sent. Once again I request you to do needful on my request.

Kindly Note: I'm planning to apply CANADA PR next month, I request you to guide as same.

Angel Berries Fruits Farm LIMITED
Employment Contract Letter
DEAR VINOTHKUMAR VASUDEVAN,
With reference to your application and further discussion for employment in our company. We are pleased to engage your services
as Customer Service Representative on contract basis at Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd., Canada. This offer will be valid for two
years from the date of reporting to duty.
The purpose of this letter is to set forth an understanding of the terms of your employment with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd., It is
important to us that your involvement makes a tangible, measurable and profitable contribution. It is also important that you are
inspired to remain with Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd over time, and to focus your energies on successfully and efficiently
contributing to our company’s goals.
Administrative
Position: Customer Service Representative. In this capacity you will be reporting to Ms. Katherine Goldberg, your
Administrative Officer on or before January 30th
, 2020.
Compensation
You will be compensated with an hourly salary in the amount of CAD $22.00 per hour (CAD $4,224 per month) which
will be paid monthly to your provided bank account and your first 15 days of employment with Angel Berries Fruits
Farm Ltd are considered an introductory period and during that time you will be trained to be perfect in your job.
Reimbursement
The following reimbursements will be allowed on submission of the supporting documents every month:
 Uniforms and Maintenance : CAD $100/month
 Miscellaneous : CAD $130/month
 Professional Pursuits : CAD $140/month
Any expenses incurred during your work permit application process will be reimbursed as soon as you report to duty.
Benefits
As an employee of Angel Berries Fruits Farm Ltd, Furnished Accommodation will be provided to all the workers,
Food is provided by the company management. One way air ticket will be provided to report to duty an

Awaiting for your valuable revert..
It is a scam as no employer provides food, accommodation and a flight ticket.

The website domain was only setup 9/17 another usual indicator of a scam.

Do not share copies of any documents or pay any money

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
How would one tell that this job offer is fake?

Thanks
Google.

This compnay has numerous reports of job scams being done in their name.

Poorly written with atrocious grammar and wording. People don't write offer letters like that.

Whatsapp number. No genuine company is giving out a Whatsapp number.

The phone number is from the US.

The "Employee reg number" is linked to numerous other scams.

Private accommodation with a "furnished sitting room". Ridiculous. Employers don't provide accommodation and specifying a furnished sitting room is just stupid. Same for a phone and "internet ready computer". Seriously, what computer isn't "internet ready"...

Annual leave of 30 days from Dec to Jan. Ridiculous.

Monthly salary after tax of $8,950. That means a yearly annual salary before tax of around $180,000. Ridiculous to be offering someone that much money without going through a fully vetted hiring process. Doesn't happen.

No such thing as a "Tax Clearance".

"Affidavit from the Canada High Court"? No such thing as a "Canada High Court" and even if there was, why on earth would they be giving an affadavit to hire you?

Employers don't pay for flights.

$601 for "visa fee". A work permit is $155.

GLORIANA

Jul 7, 2019
Thank you so much. Us job seekers needs to be more careful. Scamers are everywhere

And ofcourse employers knows we don't know all this information.

They take advantage.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thank you so much. Us job seekers needs to be more careful. Scamers are everywhere

And ofcourse employers knows we don't know all this information.

They take advantage.
This is one of the many reasons why this forum exists, to provide whatever information we can.

Reactions: GLORIANA

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019

WhatsApp +1(360)3278771

Dear Applicant:

WORKING HOURS

Regards

Mr. Franklin George

Human Resources Manager

Fake. Do not pay anyone any money.