+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly help and advice

Oct 31, 2019
Dear good people.

My name is Abdirahman, I'm registered refugee in Nairobi, Kenya since 2006.

My case is already at the UNHCR RESETTLEMENT UNIT Nairobi office. Back in 2015 and 2016 I've done phase 1 and phase 2 interview.

I have been informed by my caseworker, that my case will be submitted to a resettlement country for resettlement.

Since then I've been kindly patient enough.

Early 2017 UNHCR Resettlement unit informed me that there are no resettlement country options available. My case will be tracked and will continue through the resettlement process when resettlement countries become available.

In 2018 and 2019 my case remains the same.

Note my case is eligible and deserving for Resettlement.

So i was asking if any one can help, how can i submit my case to the Canadian resettlement authorities, so that i can be resettled to Canada.

Hope well noted.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Abdirahman

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear good people.

My name is Abdirahman, I'm registered refugee in Nairobi, Kenya since 2006.

My case is already at the UNHCR RESETTLEMENT UNIT Nairobi office. Back in 2015 and 2016 I've done phase 1 and phase 2 interview.

I have been informed by my caseworker, that my case will be submitted to a resettlement country for resettlement.

Since then I've been kindly patient enough.

Early 2017 UNHCR Resettlement unit informed me that there are no resettlement country options available. My case will be tracked and will continue through the resettlement process when resettlement countries become available.

In 2018 and 2019 my case remains the same.

Note my case is eligible and deserving for Resettlement.

So i was asking if any one can help, how can i submit my case to the Canadian resettlement authorities, so that i can be resettled to Canada.

Hope well noted.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Abdirahman
There is no way for you to submit your case to the Canadian resettlement authorities. You must continue to work through UNHCR. It's quite possible UNHCR may decide to resettle you in Kenya where you are now.

If you want to apply to immigrate to Canada directly, you would need to qualify and apply through one of Canada's economic immigration programs like Express Entry. Information about the Express Entry program is in the link below. This is a points-based system and right now you need around 460-470 points to be selected.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html